Introduction to Vail/Eagle County Regional Airport
Just minutes from Vail and the best skiing in North America, Eagle County Airport (EGE) gets you directly to the heart of the Colorado Rockies, year-round. Trade the long drives, snowy passes and airport delays for friendly, world class service and quick access to your favorite outdoor activities.
In the winter, American, Delta, United, and Air Canada provide non-stop jet service between EGE and eleven major U.S. cities, including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Newark, and Toronto.
US market seeing leisure demand for flights to warm weather destinations and ski resorts.
- American adds Eagle/Vail – Aspen – Montrose sector in May 2020
- American Airlines requests a dozen service exemptions
- Southwest, United and Spirit confirm attendance at TakeOff 2019
- American adds seasonal New York LaGuardia – Vail/Eagle service in W18
- United adds San Francisco – Vail seasonal route from Dec 2017
- Delta adds seasonal Salt Lake City – Vail/Eagle service in Dec 2017