Introduction to Aeropuerto Intercontinental de Queretaro
Querétaro Intercontinental Airport, also known as Querétaro International Airport, serves the Mexican city of Santiago de Querétaro, around 200km northwest of Mexico City. The airport serves only a handful of domestic and US destinations, though traffic is growing and the facility plans to increase its domestic and international halls to accommodate higher passenger numbers.
The airport boasts significant cargo operations, being the headquarters for Regional Cargo, while Delta Air Lines and Aeromexico plan to construct a maintenance base at Querétaro. The airport is one of...
Mexican carrier TAR Aerolineas in October and November 2019 is adding new domestic routes, including service for Monterret and Queretaro. Planned...
- AeroMexico adds Queretaro – Tijuana Holidays service in Dec 2019
- Volaris schedules new domestic routes from mid-June 2019
- Volaris schedules new US routes in 2019
- AeroMexico adds Queretaro – Detroit service from Sep 2018
- Route rundown: WRO - ZRH, YUL - SJU, QRO - MDW
- AeroMexico expands US network in 4Q17