Introduction to Aeropuerto Internacional de Querétaro
Querétaro Intercontinental Airport, also known as Querétaro International Airport, serves the Mexican city of Santiago de Querétaro, around 200km northwest of Mexico City. The airport serves only a handful of domestic and US destinations, though traffic is growing and the facility plans to increase its domestic and international halls to accommodate higher passenger numbers.
The airport boasts significant cargo operations, being the headquarters for Regional Cargo, while Delta Air Lines and Aeromexico plan to construct a maintenance base at Querétaro. The airport is one of...
Latest Aeropuerto Internacional de Querétaro News
Aeromexico To Resume Monterrey-Los Angeles Route
The carrier is also restarting four domestic routes from MTY.
Other Aeropuerto Internacional de Querétaro News
- Viva Aerobus To Open Sixth Base, Launches Three Routes
- Aeromar hopes ‘common sense approach’ to network will win out
- Aeromar schedules new domestic routes in Oct 2020
- TAR Aerolineas 3Q20 Network additions
- TAR Aerolineas adds new routes in 4Q19
- AeroMexico adds Queretaro – Tijuana Holidays service in Dec 2019