Istanbul Airport Ranks Second in the 'World's Top 10 Airports' List
Istanbul Airport ranked among the "World's Top 10 Airports" in the "World's Best Awards 2021" survey of the world-renowned Travel and Leisure Magazine based in New York City. Ranking second with 91.17 points in the list determined by the votes of the magazine readers, Istanbul Airport made the highest entry on the top 10.
- Being the world's largest airport and the region's most important global hub, Istanbul Airport continues to win the approval of international institutions with its strong infrastructure, superior technology, and premium travel experience.
- This year, Istanbul Airport has been included in the "Top 10 International Airports" category in the "World's Best Awards 2021" survey, organized annually by the world-renowned, New York-based travel magazine, Travel and Leisure.
- According to the survey results of Travel and Leisure Magazine that are determined by reader votes, Istanbul Airport ranked second after Changi Airport, outperforming Incheon (Korea), Dubai, Hamad (Katar), Tokyo (Japan), Hong Kong, Narita (Japan), Zurich (Switzerland) and Osaka (Japan) Airports.
- Deemed worthy of many international certificates during the pandemic, Istanbul Airport was once again entitled to an important award in the international arena in the "World's Top 10 International Airports" survey, held for the first time after the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The survey was open for voting from January 11, 2021 through May 10, 2021. It was emphasized that Istanbul Airport was among the most voted airports. In the list where Singapore Changi Airport ranked first with 93.45 points, Istanbul Airport was ranked second with 91.17 points.
- Airports are evaluated in terms of accessibility, check-in, security, food and beverage areas, shopping, and design in the "Top 10 International Airports in The World" category based on the opinions of Travel and Leisure Magazine readers and the results are determined and announced according to these criteria.
For more information regarding the press release, please click here: https://www.igairport.com/en/press-releases/istanbul-airport-ranks-second-in-the-worlds-top-10-airports-list