İGA Havalimanı İşletmesi A.Ş was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul New Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013. The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three...
Turkish Airlines last week further revised planned summer 2019 operation, as additional short-haul routes receive expanded frequencies between...
- Turkish Airlines moves 737 MAX 8 debut to early-August 2018
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- Turkish Airlines files Linz schedule in 2Q19
- Turkish Airlines splits Constanta / Varna service in S19
- Turkish Airlines plans Marrakech service from late-Mar 2019
- Turkish Airlines files preliminary 737 MAX 9 Bishkek schedule in S19