İGA Havalimanı İşletmesi A.Ş was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul New Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013. The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three...
Turkish Airlines from December 2018 is extending its African network to Zambia, with the offering of Lusaka service. From 13DEC18, Airbus A330-200...
- Ethiopian Airlines W18 Europe routing changes as of 10SEP18
- Turkish Airlines S19 Thailand frequency changes as of 10SEP18
- Turkish Airlines 2H19 Americas/Caribbean service adjustment
- Korean Air W18 Europe/Mid-East service changes as of 07SEP18
- Turkish Airlines adds Sharjah service from April 2019
- AtlasGlobal Ukraine adds Istanbul – Odessa from Nov 2018