İGA Havalimanı İşletmesi A.Ş was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul New Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013. The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three...
Turkish Airlines on Tuesday (08JAN19) opened reservation for its planned service to Mexico, scheduled with Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft. From...
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Turkish Airlines expands Istanbul New Airport network in Jan 2019
- Turkish Airlines plans Luxor launch in Sep 2019
- Turkish Airlines W19 Boston frequency changes
- AtlasGlobal increases Belgrade service in S19
- Turkish Airlines increases Egypt service in S19