İGA Havalimanı İşletmesi A.Ş was founded on 7th of October 2013 to make the investment for and then to operate the Istanbul New Airport for a period of 25 years. The tender for the New Airport, that will be built 35 km away from the city centre in the north of Istanbul, was initiated by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) in 2013. The construction will be completed in four phases. The first phase, which includes one terminal with 90 mppa capacity and three...
Turkish Airlines on 31OCT18 is launching operations at Istanbul New Airport , under the airport code ISL. Initially, the Star Alliance carrier...
- Turkish Airlines plans 787 service to Bogota / Panama City from Sep 2019
- Turkish Airlines expands Abidjan flights in S19
- Ethiopian adjusts planned Moscow service from Dec 2018
- Turkish Airlines 2Q19 Dubai service changes as of 17OCT18
- Etihad W18 operation changes as of 15OCT18
- Turkish Airlines S19 Africa service expansion