Introduction to Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR)
Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) is operated by the Syracuse Regional Airport Authority, a New York public benefit corporation with an 11 member board. The Syracuse Regional Airport Authority was established in 2011 and the Airport’s FAA operating certificate was transferred from the City of Syracuse to the Syracuse Regional Airport Authority in order to operate the airport in 2014.
The airport is Central New York’s gateway to the world. With nonstop service to 24 cities across the East Coast, Midwest, and West. Syracuse Hancock International Airport is a great place to...
The focus on Miami International comes as rival Spirit Airlines prepares to begin service from the airport.
- American seeks to assert dominance in Miami
- United further expands domestic network from Denver in S19
- Allegiant Air plans Sarasota service from Feb 2019
- Air Canada / Air Georgian ends Beechcraft 1900 service in late-Oct 2018
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in W18
- Allegiant Air schedules additional new routes from June 2018