Introduction to Ontario International Airport
Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located in Greater Los Angeles/Southern California, home to more than 18 million residents, with one of the world's largest metropolitan economies,
ONT is the secondary international gateway for the Los Angeles region. ONT is the only airport in Southern California besides LAX with an airfield that can handle wide-body international passenger and freighter flights.
ONT is also the only unconstrained airport in Greater Los Angeles that can accommodate significant future passenger and air cargo growth, and offers airlines the lowest costs...
Southwest is expanding its route network with the addition of two new domestic leisure destinations.
- Delta adds Seattle – Ontario service in 4Q20
- Route Analysis: MEX-ONT, DOH-LGW, DEL-LHR
- Volaris schedules new US routes from Nov 2020
- Volaris to restore 70% of capacity in August
- JetBlue and Spirit seek minimum service order exemptions
- Frontier Airlines further expands California network in 2Q20