Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located in Greater Los Angeles/Southern California, home to more than 18 million residents, with one of the world's largest metropolitan economies,
ONT is the secondary international gateway for the Los Angeles region. ONT is the only airport in Southern California besides LAX with an airfield that can handle wide-body international passenger and freighter flights.
ONT is also the only unconstrained airport in Greater Los Angeles that can accommodate...
China Airlines last week gradually updated planned winter 2019/20 operation, effective from 27OCT19. Planned changes include the following....
- United further expands North America markets in S19
- Southwest Airlines domestic network additions from June 2019
- Delta Air Lines adds Atlanta – Ontario service from April 2019
- $770m grants to fund US airport upgrades
- China Airlines Ontario schedule changes from Sep 2018
- China Airlines NW18 operation changes as of 03JUL18