Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located in Greater Los Angeles/Southern California, home to more than 18 million residents, with one of the world's largest metropolitan economies, ONT is the secondary international gateway for the Los Angeles region. ONT is the only airport in Southern California besides LAX with an airfield that can handle wide-body international passenger and freighter flights. ONT is also the only unconstrained...
China Airlines in late-January 2018 is planning one-time Taipei Taoyuan – Ontario service, on board Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. The Skyteam...
- Route rundown: SAT-ONT, BUD-AGA, NKG-KLO
- Frontier plans additional San Antonio routes in 4Q17
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Volaris updates planned new US routes in S17
- Volaris adds various US routes in June/July 2017
- Volaris plans Leon/Guanajuato – Ontario flights in May 2017