Introduction to Ontario International Airport
Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located in Greater Los Angeles/Southern California, home to more than 18 million residents, with one of the world's largest metropolitan economies,
ONT is the secondary international gateway for the Los Angeles region. ONT is the only airport in Southern California besides LAX with an airfield that can handle wide-body international passenger and freighter flights.
ONT is also the only unconstrained airport in Greater Los Angeles that can accommodate significant future passenger and air cargo growth, and offers airlines the lowest costs...
The ULCC will begin the new flights in the first half of 2021.
- Southwest Airlines W20 Network additions as of 06OCT20
- Miami and Palm Springs to join Southwest’s network
- Delta adds Seattle – Ontario service in 4Q20
- Route Analysis: MEX-ONT, DOH-LGW, DEL-LHR
- Volaris schedules new US routes from Nov 2020
- Volaris to restore 70% of capacity in August