Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located in Greater Los Angeles/Southern California, home to more than 18 million residents, with one of the world's largest metropolitan economies, ONT is the secondary international gateway for the Los Angeles region. ONT is the only airport in Southern California besides LAX with an airfield that can handle wide-body international passenger and freighter flights. ONT is also the only unconstrained...
The US Federal Aviation Administration is to award $770.8m in airport infrastructure grants to more than 500 airports.
- China Airlines Ontario schedule changes from Sep 2018
- China Airlines NW18 operation changes as of 03JUL18
- China Airlines Aug – Oct 2018 Ontario service adjustment
- Frontier schedules additional 15 routes in August 2018
- JetBlue schedules new routes/frequencies in 2H18
- JetBlue returns to Ontario as part of US regional reshuffle