Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located in Greater Los Angeles/Southern California, home to more than 18 million residents, with one of the world's largest metropolitan economies, ONT is the secondary international gateway for the Los Angeles region. ONT is the only airport in Southern California besides LAX with an airfield that can handle wide-body international passenger and freighter flights. ONT is also the only unconstrained...
China Airlines in this week’s schedule update (around Wednesday/Thursday 20/21DEC17) filed service changes for Los Angeles market, effective...
- China Airlines schedules one-time Taipei – Ontario route in late-Jan 2018
- Route rundown: SAT-ONT, BUD-AGA, NKG-KLO
- Frontier plans additional San Antonio routes in 4Q17
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Volaris updates planned new US routes in S17
- Volaris adds various US routes in June/July 2017