Introduction to Ontario International Airport
Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located in Greater Los Angeles/Southern California, home to more than 18 million residents, with one of the world's largest metropolitan economies,
ONT is the secondary international gateway for the Los Angeles region. ONT is the only airport in Southern California besides LAX with an airfield that can handle wide-body international passenger and freighter flights.
ONT is also the only unconstrained airport in Greater Los Angeles that can accommodate significant future passenger and air cargo growth, and offers airlines the lowest costs...
JetBlue Airways and Spirit Airlines have applied for emergency exemptions to the minimum service order outlined in the US government’s CARES Act.
- Route analysis: FRA-YYC, FCO-SCL, ONT-SEA
- Frontier Airlines further expands California network in 2Q20
- Frontier Airlines 2Q20 International expansion
- Frontier Airlines 2Q20 Domestic network additions
- China Airlines W19 operation changes as of 18JUN19
- United further expands North America markets in S19