Introduction to Ontario International Airport
Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located in Greater Los Angeles/Southern California, home to more than 18 million residents, with one of the world's largest metropolitan economies,
ONT is the secondary international gateway for the Los Angeles region. ONT is the only airport in Southern California besides LAX with an airfield that can handle wide-body international passenger and freighter flights.
ONT is also the only unconstrained airport in Greater Los Angeles that can accommodate significant future passenger and air cargo growth, and offers airlines the lowest costs...
Five new seasonal routes are being added to the US airline’s network from the Windy City.
- Avianca to serve San Salvador-Ontario
- Hawaiian Airlines anticipating uptick in flying by the summer
- Interview: ONT aims to capture larger international market
- Frontier expands from Las Vegas and Miami
- Hawaiian adds three from mainland
- Frontier to launch 19 new routes