Introduction to Ontario International Airport
Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located in Greater Los Angeles/Southern California, home to more than 18 million residents, with one of the world's largest metropolitan economies,
ONT is the secondary international gateway for the Los Angeles region. ONT is the only airport in Southern California besides LAX with an airfield that can handle wide-body international passenger and freighter flights.
ONT is also the only unconstrained airport in Greater Los Angeles that can accommodate significant future passenger and air cargo growth, and offers airlines the lowest costs...
The airline hopes to serve at least seven US destinations from London Gatwick.
- Ontario International Airport names longtime aviation executive Mark Haneke to lead marketing, air service development
- Cargo Plans Drive Norse Switch From New York Stewart To JFK
- Frontier Starts Chicago Midway Service To Eight Cities
- Norse Atlantic Founder Details Differences From Norwegian Model
- Volaris El Salvador Granted Final Approval For US Routes
- Chicago Midway, Houston Hobby Secure Frontier’s Return