Introduction to Ontario International Airport
Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located in Greater Los Angeles/Southern California, home to more than 18 million residents, with one of the world's largest metropolitan economies,
ONT is the secondary international gateway for the Los Angeles region. ONT is the only airport in Southern California besides LAX with an airfield that can handle wide-body international passenger and freighter flights.
ONT is also the only unconstrained airport in Greater Los Angeles that can accommodate significant future passenger and air cargo growth, and offers airlines the lowest costs...
Nine new routes are being added to the airline’s route map from the Texan airport.
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Airline in Focus: Avianca
- Frontier to serve Burbank, expands from Ontario
- Frontier adds another eight US domestic routes
- American expands Chicago leisure offer
- Avianca to serve San Salvador-Ontario