Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located in Greater Los Angeles/Southern California, home to more than 18 million residents, with one of the world's largest metropolitan economies, ONT is the secondary international gateway for the Los Angeles region. ONT is the only airport in Southern California besides LAX with an airfield that can handle wide-body international passenger and freighter flights. ONT is also the only unconstrained...
JetBlue last week announced new service expansion, scheduled to commence in September and December 2018. Planned new routes/flights include the...
- JetBlue returns to Ontario as part of US regional reshuffle
- China Airlines launches daily Taipei – Ontario service from Mar 2018
- China Airlines schedules one-time Taipei – Ontario route in late-Jan 2018
- Route rundown: SAT-ONT, BUD-AGA, NKG-KLO
- Frontier plans additional San Antonio routes in 4Q17
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17