Introduction to Ontario International Airport
Ontario International Airport (ONT) is the fastest growing airport in the United States, according to Global Traveler, a leading publication for frequent fliers. Located in the Inland Empire, ONT is approximately 35 miles east of downtown Los Angeles in the center of Southern California. It is a full-service airport which offers nonstop commercial jet service to 24 major airports in the U.S., Mexico, Central America and Taiwan. More information is available at www.flyOntario.com. Follow @flyONT on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
The airport is benefiting from people moving inland from California’s coast, an executive tells Routes.
- Aha! Bankruptcy Leaves 10 Routes Unserved
- Norse Atlantic Seeks Approval For UK-US Flights
- Ontario International Airport names longtime aviation executive Mark Haneke to lead marketing, air service development
- Cargo Plans Drive Norse Switch From New York Stewart To JFK
- Frontier Starts Chicago Midway Service To Eight Cities
- Norse Atlantic Founder Details Differences From Norwegian Model