【First Privatized National Airport in Japan 】 Sendai International Airport was privatized in July, 2016. ■ Overview Sendai International Airport is located approximately 20 kilometers southeast of Sendai City - the Tohoku region's main political, economic and cultural city. You can get to Sendai Station from the airport in 25 minutes by using Sendai Airport Access Line. Sendai Station is linked to all the main cities in the Tohoku region and Tokyo area by bullet train...
IBEX Airlines last week announced service resumption on Tokyo Narita – Sendai route, in summer 2019 season. From 01JUL19, CRJ700 aircraft...
- EVA Air increases Sendai service from mid-July 2019
- Peach / Vanilla Air network integration in 2019
- Leading airports, destinations and suppliers to exhibit at Routes Asia 2019
- Fuji Dream Airlines schedules new Izumo routes in S18
- Peach launches Sendai base in Sep 2017
- TransAsia Airways W16 aircraft changes