【First Privatized National Airport in Japan 】 Sendai International Airport was privatized in July, 2016. ■ Overview Sendai International Airport is located approximately 20 kilometers southeast of Sendai City - the Tohoku region's main political, economic and cultural city. You can get to Sendai Station from the airport in 25 minutes by using Sendai Airport Access Line. Sendai Station is linked to all the main cities in the Tohoku region and Tokyo area by bullet train...
Japanese low-cost carrier Peach yesterday (17MAY17) announced the launch of Sendai base in September. Subject to Government Approval, the...
- TransAsia Airways W16 aircraft changes
- Asiana Airlines W16 operation changes as of 05SEP16
- TransAsia Airways delays proposed Sendai operation to 4Q16
- TransAsia files Taipei – Sendai preliminary schedule from Sep 2016
- ASIANA Increases Sendai Service July – Oct 2016
- tigerair Taiwan Plans Sendai Service from late-June 2016