Introduction to Sendai International Airport
Sendai International Airport (SDJ) is the first privatized national airport in Japan and is located approximately 14 km from Sendai City. Sendai is the largest city in Tohoku (Northeastern Japan) and is the economic center of the region, with a population of 2.26 million in the metropolitan area. SDJ is the 11th largest airport in Japan and is primary global gateway for the region. It is easily accessible with a 17 min train ride from Sendai Station, which is linked to all major cities including Tokyo and Hokkaido by the bullet train, making fast and convenient travel possible to...
The Japanese LCC has resumed international services after a seven-month suspension.
- Peach expands Nagoya Chubu service in late-Dec 2020
- AirAsia Japan ceases operations
- AirAsia Japan suspends service for most of October
- Peach expands Okinawa service in W20
- IBEX Airlines W20 operation changes
- Air China / Shenzhen Airlines Feb 2020 Japan service changes as of 29JAN20