【First Privatized National Airport in Japan 】 Sendai International Airport was privatized in July, 2016. ■ Overview Sendai International Airport is located approximately 20 kilometers southeast of Sendai City - the Tohoku region's main political, economic and cultural city. You can get to Sendai Station from the airport in 25 minutes by using Sendai Airport Access Line. Sendai Station is linked to all the main cities in the Tohoku region and Tokyo area by bullet train...
EVA Air last week filed planned service increase on Taipei Taoyuan – Sendai route, currently served by Airbus A321 aircraft 4 times a...
- Peach / Vanilla Air network integration in 2019
- Leading airports, destinations and suppliers to exhibit at Routes Asia 2019
- Fuji Dream Airlines schedules new Izumo routes in S18
- Peach launches Sendai base in Sep 2017
- TransAsia Airways W16 aircraft changes
- Asiana Airlines W16 operation changes as of 05SEP16