ãFirst Privatized National Airport in Japan ã
Sendai International Airport was privatized in July, 2016.
Sendai International Airport is located approximately 20 kilometers southeast of Sendai City - the Tohoku region's main political, economic and cultural city. You can get to Sendai Station from the airport in 25 minutes by using Sendai Airport Access Line. Sendai Station is linked to all the main cities in the Tohoku region and Tokyo area by bullet train and other...
AirAsia Japan on Tuesday (09JUL19) announced new domestic route launch, as the airline schedules Nagoya Chubu – Sendai route. From...
- Malindo Air Aug – Oct 2019 Japan service changes as of 28MAY19
- Thai Airways International resumes Sendai service in W19
- Malindo Air proposes Sendai launch from July 2019
- IBEX Airlines resumes Tokyo Narita – Sendai service from July 2019
- EVA Air increases Sendai service from mid-July 2019
- Peach / Vanilla Air network integration in 2019