【First Privatized National Airport in Japan 】 Sendai International Airport was privatized in July, 2016. ■ Overview Sendai International Airport is located approximately 20 kilometers southeast of Sendai City - the Tohoku region's main political, economic and cultural city. You can get to Sendai Station from the airport in 25 minutes by using Sendai Airport Access Line. Sendai Station is linked to all the main cities in the Tohoku region and Tokyo area by bullet train...
More than 25 companies have confirmed to exhibit at the event in the Philippines city of Cebu next March.
- Fuji Dream Airlines schedules new Izumo routes in S18
- Peach launches Sendai base in Sep 2017
- TransAsia Airways W16 aircraft changes
- Asiana Airlines W16 operation changes as of 05SEP16
- TransAsia Airways delays proposed Sendai operation to 4Q16
- TransAsia files Taipei – Sendai preliminary schedule from Sep 2016