Introduction to Sydney Airport
Sydney's Airport is Australia’s busiest. In 2018 the airport saw over 44.4 million passengers travel through its three terminals. Located only 8 kilometres from Sydney's vibrant centre, with convenient transport options including road and rail, it is centrally located and within easy reach of icons including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Visit the team on the Tourism Australia stand HNS34 during World Routes 2019 and find out more about Australia's biggest gateway today.
About 2,800 seats per day will be added to Australia’s busiest flight path.
- Rex accuses Qantas of ‘predatory behavior’ on regional routes
- Qantas and China Eastern granted alliance extension
- Cathay Pacific responds to new quarantine rules with route suspensions
- ANA suspends 16 international routes
- New Zealand-Australia quarantine-free routes suspended
- Qatar Airways boosts US flying, Emirates returns to Australia