Introduction to Sydney Airport
Sydney's Airport is Australia’s busiest. In 2018 the airport saw over 44.4 million passengers travel through its three terminals. Located only 8 kilometres from Sydney's vibrant centre, with convenient transport options including road and rail, it is centrally located and within easy reach of icons including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Visit the team on the Tourism Australia stand HNS34 during World Routes 2019 and find out more about Australia's biggest gateway today.
The Oneworld alliance member is opening two new international routes from Perth, Australia, but plans to make reductions to its domestic operations...
- Turkish Airlines Targets Nonstop Australia Flights
- International Partners Key To Refocused Virgin Australia
- Virgin Australia Boosts Short-Haul International Network
- Rex To Exit Five Regional Points
- Rex Suspends Sydney-Canberra Route
- Step Forward for United-Virgin Australia Partnership