Sydney Airport is Australia’s busiest airport. In 2018 the airport was used by 44.4 million passengers.
Our airport is located about 8km south of Sydney’s CBD and has convenient transport to the city by both road and rail. Efficient airports are vitally important to Australia’s national prosperity, facilitating international trade and community. They are an essential part of the transport networks that all successful modern economies rely on. There are three passenger terminals at Sydney Airport.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Route rundown: SGN-DPS, SYD-CTS, CTU-ORD
- Busiest passenger air routes in the world revealed
- Where does the A380 fly? Q1 network update
- Virgin Australia courts the Greater China market
- American and Qantas renew bid for Pacific joint venture
- Singapore Airlines to serve 137 destinations