Introduction to Sydney Airport
Sydney's Airport is Australia’s busiest. In 2018 the airport saw over 44.4 million passengers travel through its three terminals. Located only 8 kilometres from Sydney's vibrant centre, with convenient transport options including road and rail, it is centrally located and within easy reach of icons including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Visit the team on the Tourism Australia stand HNS34 during World Routes 2019 and find out more about Australia's biggest gateway today.
Gulf carrier aims to “gradually” resume services with the goal of operating 45% of its pre-COVID capacity by August.
- Australian regional Rex plans to operate ‘Golden Triangle’ routes
- Asia-Pacific market update
- United to ramp up international routes
- Middle East and Africa market update
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 17)
- Australian regional Rex eyes East Coast routes