Introduction to Sydney Airport
Sydney's Airport is Australia’s busiest. In 2018 the airport saw over 44.4 million passengers travel through its three terminals. Located only 8 kilometres from Sydney's vibrant centre, with convenient transport options including road and rail, it is centrally located and within easy reach of icons including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Visit the team on the Tourism Australia stand HNS34 during World Routes 2019 and find out more about Australia's biggest gateway today.
The Australian carriers have been provisionally cleared to cooperate on more than 40 routes despite objections from REX.
- Australian regional Rex plans big growth on domestic routes
- Jetstar and Sunwing resume services, Porter and Norwegian experience setbacks
- SYD-MEL route to reopen for regular airline traffic
- Route Analysis: YYZ-DOH, SYD-LST, KWI-MCT
- Scoot resumes Sydney / Melbourne service in Nov 2020
- Air New Zealand restores 2nd weekly Sydney – Norfolk Island service in NW20