Introduction to Sydney Airport
Sydney's Airport is Australia’s busiest. In 2018 the airport saw over 44.4 million passengers travel through its three terminals. Located only 8 kilometres from Sydney's vibrant centre, with convenient transport options including road and rail, it is centrally located and within easy reach of icons including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Visit the team on the Tourism Australia stand HNS34 during World Routes 2019 and find out more about Australia's biggest gateway today.
Garuda Indonesia in recent schedule update filed changes to its planned Australia operation for Northern winter 2020/21 season, from 25OCT20....
- Asiana Airlines extends Sydney service reduction to late-Dec 2020
- United Airlines NW20 Australia / New Zealand operation changes
- Delta continues LAX-Sydney route with Virgin Australia JV on hold
- Air New Zealand reduces Norfolk Island service in NW20
- Analysis: Air New Zealand grounds 777 fleet
- Alaska Airlines to start American Airlines codeshare to Australia from Nov 2020