Sydney's Airport is Australia’s busiest. In 2018 the airport saw over 44.4 million passengers travel through its three terminals. Located only 8 kilometres from Sydney's vibrant centre, with convenient transport options including road and rail, it is centrally located and within easy reach of icons including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Visit the team on the Tourism Australia stand HNS34 during World Routes 2019 and find out more about Australia's biggest gateway...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Route rundown: SGN-DPS, SYD-CTS, CTU-ORD
- Busiest passenger air routes in the world revealed
- Where does the A380 fly? Q1 network update
- Virgin Australia courts the Greater China market
- American and Qantas renew bid for Pacific joint venture
- Singapore Airlines to serve 137 destinations