Introduction to Sydney Airport
Sydney's Airport is Australia’s busiest. In 2018 the airport saw over 44.4 million passengers travel through its three terminals. Located only 8 kilometres from Sydney's vibrant centre, with convenient transport options including road and rail, it is centrally located and within easy reach of icons including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Visit the team on the Tourism Australia stand HNS34 during World Routes 2019 and find out more about Australia's biggest gateway today.
Emirates plans to boost capacity to Sydney and resume operations to Adelaide.
- Sydney Airport Sees Rapid Recovery In China Traffic
- New York Returns To Qantas’ Network
- Australian Competition Regulator: Sydney Airport Slot Rules Stifle Domestic Airline Competition
- Rex To Go Up Against Qantas On Adelaide-Sydney Route
- Sydney Airport CEO To Resign; SYD’s China Traffic Rebounds
- Sydney Airport CEO: Australia Needs To ‘Unlock’ More Capacity