Introduction to Sydney Airport
Sydney's Airport is Australia’s busiest. In 2018 the airport saw over 44.4 million passengers travel through its three terminals. Located only 8 kilometres from Sydney's vibrant centre, with convenient transport options including road and rail, it is centrally located and within easy reach of icons including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Visit the team on the Tourism Australia stand HNS34 during World Routes 2019 and find out more about Australia's biggest gateway today.
The airline especially sees growth potential on Asia-Pacific routes during next year's northern hemisphere summer.
- Thai AirAsia X Increases Australia Focus
- Qantas Switches Stopover To Auckland For New York Relaunch
- AirAsia X Adds Australia And New Zealand Routes
- Qantas Adds Johannesburg and Jakarta, Cuts Domestic Flying
- Turkish Airlines Targets Nonstop Australia Flights
- International Partners Key To Refocused Virgin Australia