Introduction to Mt.Fuji Shizuoka Airport
Shizuoka Airport is the closest airport to World Cultural Heritage Site Mt. Fuji.
Located near the center of Shizuoka Pref., it provides easy access to a variety of local attractions such as Hamanako Lake and hot springs on the Izu Peninsula.
It is offering attractive fee structure and incentives to all international regular/charter flight operators.
For more information,visit www.mtfuji-shizuokaairport.jp/english
Certain Japanese regional airports lost their only international route during the pandemic.
- Shanghai Airlines adds Wenzhou – Japan service in W19
- Okay Airways schedules new routes to Japan in November 2019
- China Eastern adds Lianyungang – Shizuoka service in W19
- China Eastern W19 Japan service changes
- Sichuan Airlines plans Xi’An – Shizuoka July 2019 launch
- Jeju Air adds limited-time Shizuoka service in late-March 2019