Introduction to Western Sydney International Airport
Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport is a rare greenfield opportunity, opening Sydney's skies.
Set to open in 2026, Western Sydney International will cater to international and domestic flights under one roof, servicing up to 10 million passengers a year. Planned to grow in stages, it will eventually cater for more than 80 million passengers a year by the 2060s.
Western Sydney International is designed with passengers and airlines as its heart, creating easy and seamless travel experiences.
We are working with airlines, including...
04 JUNE 2021 Drawing on Australia’s natural beauty, the region’s rich Aboriginal heritage and strong sustainability principles, the...
- Cargo industry invited to be part of Australia’s new global gateway
- Half down, half to go on Western Sydney International Airport earthworks
- High-tech baggage claim to fame at Sydney’s new airport
- Shortlist announced to build Sydney's new airport
- New CEO appointed to lead Western Sydney Airport
- Smooth travels for baggage at Sydney’s new airport
Latest Updates from Western Sydney International Airport
Western Sydney International Airport:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
2 months 15 days ago