Introduction to Western Sydney International Airport
Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport is a rare greenfield opportunity, opening Sydney's skies.
Set to open in 2026, Western Sydney International will cater to international and domestic flights under one roof, servicing up to 10 million passengers a year. Planned to grow in stages, it will eventually cater for more than 80 million passengers a year by the 2060s.
Western Sydney International is designed with passengers and airlines as its heart, creating easy and seamless travel experiences.
We are working with airlines, including...
Western Sydney Airport is inviting its future customers to join an exclusive panel that will help set a new standard for what people can expect...
- Sydney’s new airport driving Western Sydney skills boom
- Western Sydney: First stage of new airport business precinct open for development
- Western Sydney: Work officially starts to build Australia’s best airport terminal
- Aussie Startup Bonza Seeks Long-Term Partnerships
- Sydney’s new airport injecting jobs and investment into Western Sydney
- Western Sydney International will get passengers moving faster
Latest Updates from Western Sydney International Airport
3 months 24 days ago
5 months 22 days ago