Introduction to Beijing Daxing International Airport
Beijing Daxing International Airport is a new airport serving the capital city of Beijing.
The new airport has the capacity to handle up to 45million passengers per year, with developments to increase this to 100 million passengers within its future expansion plans.
Service has started from Chengdu’s second international airport.
- China Eastern subsidiary outlines launch network
- American Airlines moves Beijing service to Daxing Airport in 1Q21
- American Airlines switching Beijing airports in March 2021
- Finnair outlines winter network plans
- Delta outlines long-haul rebuild
- China Southern moves Beijing – Amsterdam to Beijing Daxing from late-Oct 2020