Introduction to Beijing Daxing International Airport
Beijing Daxing International Airport is a new airport serving the capital city of Beijing.
The new airport has the capacity to handle up to 45million passengers per year, with developments to increase this to 100 million passengers within its future expansion plans.
Doha-bound flights from Beijing Daxing will start Oct. 20 and flights from Xiamen will begin Oct. 31.
- Delta Seeks Approval To Expand US-Argentina Service
- China Forces Delta To Temporarily Suspend Shanghai Flights
- China Southern, Qatar Airways Beef Up Codeshare Partnership
- Chengdu Tianfu opens, first commercial routes begin
- China Eastern subsidiary outlines launch network
- American Airlines switching Beijing airports in March 2021