Introduction to Beijing Daxing International Airport
Beijing Daxing International Airport is a new airport serving the capital city of Beijing.
The new airport has the capacity to handle up to 45million passengers per year, with developments to increase this to 100 million passengers within its future expansion plans.
The airline hopes to begin New York-Buenos Aires flights before the end of the year.
- China Forces Delta To Temporarily Suspend Shanghai Flights
- China Southern, Qatar Airways Beef Up Codeshare Partnership
- Chengdu Tianfu opens, first commercial routes begin
- China Eastern subsidiary outlines launch network
- American Airlines moves Beijing service to Daxing Airport in 1Q21
- American Airlines switching Beijing airports in March 2021