Introduction to Hokkaido Airports - New-Chitose Airport
Hokkaido Airports (HAP) was established in August, 2019 to operate 7 Airports in Hokkaido, New-Chitose, Wakkanai, Kushiro, Hakodate, Asahikawa, Obihiro and Memanbetsu. Hokkaido is a popular tourist destination where the great nature spreads and tourists can enjoy gourmet and hot springs. And in winter, powder snow attracts skiers and snowboarders all over the world. New-Chitose Airport (CTS) is the 5th largest airport in Japan with 23.6million passengers including about 4 million international passengers in FY2018, located about 40km south of Sapporo-City. CTS slot will be...
The carrier is ramping up service to China and Japan.
- Hong Kong Airlines Restarting Okinawa, Sapporo Routes
- Hawaiian Taking It Slow On Japan Routes Restoration
- Scoot, Singapore Airlines To Increase Flying As Asian Restrictions Lift
- Starlux To Expand Japanese Footprint With New Leisure Routes
- Korean Air Set To Resume Four Europe Routes, Including Rome
- JAL, Malaysia Airlines To Codeshare On Kuala Lumpur-Haneda Service
Latest Updates from Hokkaido Airports - New-Chitose Airport
3 years 1 month ago