Introduction to New-Chitose Airport
Hokkaido Airports (HAP) was established in August, 2019 to operate 7 Airports in Hokkaido, New-Chitose, Wakkanai, Kushiro, Hakodate, Asahikawa, Obihiro and Memanbetsu. Hokkaido is a popular tourist destination where the great nature spreads and tourists can enjoy gourmet and hot springs. And in winter, powder snow attracts skiers and snowboarders all over the world. New-Chitose Airport (CTS) is the 5th largest airport in Japan with 23.6million passengers including about 4 million international passengers in FY2018, located about 40km south of Sapporo-City. CTS slot will be...
Hokkaido Airports will provide a landing fee discount for air-cargo charter flights to New-Chitose Airport, which covers 100% of landing /...
- Malindo Air cancels Sapporo service March - May 2020
- Jin Air Feb / Mar 2020 Asia service adjustment
- JAL Outlines High-Density A350 operations in S20
- Thai Airways International NS20 Asia / Australia service changes as of 24JAN20
- AirDo doubles Sapporo – Nagoya flights in S20
- Malindo Air increases Hokkaido service in S20
Latest Updates from New-Chitose Airport
8 days 26 minutes ago