Introduction to New-Chitose Airport
Hokkaido Airports (HAP) was established in August, 2019 to operate 7 Airports in Hokkaido, New-Chitose, Wakkanai, Kushiro, Hakodate, Asahikawa, Obihiro and Memanbetsu. Hokkaido is a popular tourist destination where the great nature spreads and tourists can enjoy gourmet and hot springs. And in winter, powder snow attracts skiers and snowboarders all over the world. New-Chitose Airport (CTS) is the 5th largest airport in Japan with 23.6million passengers including about 4 million international passengers in FY2018, located about 40km south of Sapporo-City. CTS slot will be...
The network additions will increase the number of destinations served in Japan to five as the East Asian country moves to loosen its stringent...
- Korean Air Set To Resume Four Europe Routes, Including Rome
- JAL, Malaysia Airlines To Codeshare On Kuala Lumpur-Haneda Service
- Hawaiian Set To Increase Japan Connectivity
- Finnair Adds Mumbai To Summer Schedule
- What Were The Busiest Routes In 2021?
- Route Analysis: Helsinki – Tokyo Haneda
Latest Updates from New-Chitose Airport
2 years 1 month ago