Introduction to New-Chitose Airport
Hokkaido Airports (HAP) was established in August, 2019 to operate 7 Airports in Hokkaido, New-Chitose, Wakkanai, Kushiro, Hakodate, Asahikawa, Obihiro and Memanbetsu. Hokkaido is a popular tourist destination where the great nature spreads and tourists can enjoy gourmet and hot springs. And in winter, powder snow attracts skiers and snowboarders all over the world. New-Chitose Airport (CTS) is the 5th largest airport in Japan with 23.6million passengers including about 4 million international passengers in FY2018, located about 40km south of Sapporo-City. CTS slot will be...
The carrier is also altering plans for Asia flights because of the war in Ukraine.
- What Were The Busiest Routes In 2021?
- Route Analysis: Helsinki – Tokyo Haneda
- Peach expands Nagoya Chubu service in late-Dec 2020
- Finnair outlines winter network plans
- AirAsia Japan ceases operations
- Singapore Airlines NW20/NS21 Network adjustment as of 14SEP20
Latest Updates from New-Chitose Airport
1 year 9 months ago