Introduction to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is the largest airport serving Paris and the second busiest passenger airport in Europe.
Located 23 kilometres (14 miles) north-east of Paris, Charles de Gaulle Airport offers numerous transport links to the French capital city by road and rail. Paris CDG Airport was one of the first airports in Europe to have an integrated train system serving it: the RER rapid TGV train service reaches central Paris in approximately 45 minutes, Disney World in ten minutes and Lille and Brussels in an hour. Regular RATP buses, taxis and limousines also operate from...
Turkey’s Pegasus Airlines will also serve the Bulgarian capital during the summer season.
- Air France-KLM And IndiGo Commence Codeshare Pact
- ANA Suspends London And Paris Routes
- Canada’s Air Transat Restoring Flights To France
- Air Malta Banks On Strong Summer Season
- WestJet Close To Restoring Pre-Pandemic Network
- Air Canada To Resume Slew Of International Routes