Introduction to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is the largest airport serving Paris and the second busiest passenger airport in Europe.
Located 23 kilometres (14 miles) north-east of Paris, Charles de Gaulle Airport offers numerous transport links to the French capital city by road and rail. Paris CDG Airport was one of the first airports in Europe to have an integrated train system serving it: the RER rapid TGV train service reaches central Paris in approximately 45 minutes, Disney World in ten minutes and Lille and Brussels in an hour. Regular RATP buses, taxis and limousines also operate from...
The latest new route announcements, schedule changes and codeshares.
- EasyJet Adds Winter Routes, Plans Seasonal Alicante Base
- Xiamen Airlines Schedules New European Link
- RwandAir To Connect Kigali With Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Air France To Connect Canadian, French Capitals
- Failed Flyr Faced Competition On 85% Of Routes
- Air France Outlines Chinese Network Restoration Plans