Introduction to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is the largest airport serving Paris and the second busiest passenger airport in Europe.
Located 23 kilometres (14 miles) north-east of Paris, Charles de Gaulle Airport offers numerous transport links to the French capital city by road and rail. Paris CDG Airport was one of the first airports in Europe to have an integrated train system serving it: the RER rapid TGV train service reaches central Paris in approximately 45 minutes, Disney World in ten minutes and Lille and Brussels in an hour. Regular RATP buses, taxis and limousines also operate from...
The carrier is bolstering transatlantic flying from next March.
- Air Seychelles, Turkish Airlines To Codeshare On Four Routes
- Air France Returns To Newark After A Decade Absence
- Paris Charles De Gaulle’s Full-Year 2022 Traffic Expectations Rise
- Korean Air Set To Resume Four Europe Routes, Including Rome
- Aircalin Launches Singapore Flights To Boost Paris Connectivity
- Air France, ITA, Ryanair Launching Sofia, Bulgaria Routes