Introduction to Albuquerque International Sunport
The Albuquerque International Sunport is a world-renowned, full-service facility that welcomes more than five million travelers per year.
As the state's largest commercial airport, the Sunport serves as the gateway to the diverse cultures, rich history and breathtaking landscapes that are New Mexico.
We are committed to providing a clean, safe and passenger friendly facility that is capable of meeting the current and future travel needs of visitors and New Mexicans alike.
The Albuquerque International Sunport is owned by the City of Albuquerque and operated by the Aviation...
The carrier has five route launches planned from Las Vegas over the next five months.
- American, Aer Lingus Unveil Codeshare Plans
- Southwest targets Austin-Bergstrom with nine new routes
- CommutAir opens Denver hub for United Express
- American Airlines requests a dozen service exemptions
- JetBlue and Spirit seek minimum service order exemptions
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion