The airports we own and run are diverse, each catering to a specific set of market needs. Yet the two things they all have in common are their growing passenger numbers and their ultra-efficient operation.
Abu Dhabi’s airport network:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport offers premium service and facilities for both leisure and business travellers, and handles passenger and cargo traffic
- Al Bateen Executive Airport, located in the heart of the city centre, caters predominantly for corporate...
TUIfly from November 2019 plans to offer scheduled charter flight to the United Arab Emirates, including Abu Dhabi and Dubai al Maktoum, on board...
- IndiGo expands A321neo Middle East network from June 2019
- Etihad June 2019 Dusseldorf aircraft changes
- Al Ain International Airport welcomes daily flights to Jeddah during Ramadan
- British Airways S20 London Heathrow Long-Haul changes as of 24MAY19
- Etihad 3Q19 Kuala Lumpur aircraft changes
- KLM NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 21MAY19
27 days 13 hours ago