Introduction to Abu Dhabi Airports
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), is a gateway to the UAE’s capital and the principal asset of Abu Dhabi Airports. It is the second largest airport in the UAE and recognised as one of the fastest growing airport hubs in the world. It boasts:
- 24/7 curfew-free, cost-effective operations
- 80% of the UAE’s population is within a 90-minute drive of the airport, with easy access courtesy of three major highways
- A seamless passenger experience: high quality services, exceptional facilities and advanced technology
- Valuable engagement and partnership with support extending beyond...
Destinations in Russia and Saudi Arabia are set to be new points for Air Arabia Abu Dhabi and Air Arabia Egypt respectively.
- Etihad To Open New Chinese Route
- Abu Dhabi Airports Traffic Report
- Wizz Air To Launch 20 Routes to Saudi Arabia
- Vistara To Launch Abu Dhabi Link
- Fly Arna To Enter Russia Market, Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Suspends Moscow Relaunch
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi To Make Russia Return