Abu Dhabi Airports is a public joint-stock company, wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi Government.
Created in 2006 to spearhead the redevelopment of the Emirate’s aviation infrastructure, Abu Dhabi Airports plays an important role in the Government of Abu Dhabi’s long-term economic diversification strategies
Abu Dhabi Airports owns and operates five airports, each serving a specific travel segment:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Al Ain International Airport
Abu Dhabi’s second airport,...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines last week filed latest update to its planned summer 2020 long-haul service, effective from 29MAR20. Latest adjustment as...
- Pakistan International increases Abu Dhabi flights in W19
- AZUR Air adds Abu Dhabi service from Nov 2019
- Etihad 1Q20 Amsterdam / Jakarta aircraft changes
- Etihad Airways W19 service changes as of 06SEP19
- World Routes 25: 2012 Host Abu Dhabi Network in Nov 1995
- Etihad schedules 787-10 Frankfurt service from Feb 2020
4 months 17 days ago