Introduction to Abu Dhabi Airports
Abu Dhabi Airports is a public joint-stock company, wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi Government.
Created in 2006 to spearhead the redevelopment of the Emirate’s aviation infrastructure, Abu Dhabi Airports plays an important role in the Government of Abu Dhabi’s long-term economic diversification strategies
Abu Dhabi Airports owns and operates five airports, each serving a specific travel segment:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Al Ain International Airport
Abu Dhabi’s second airport, Al Ain International Airport is set to gain global recognition as a center of excellence for...
Gulf carrier aims to “gradually” resume services with the goal of operating 45% of its pre-COVID capacity by August.
- UAE’s newest airline to begin service on July 14
- Wizz touches down in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad to resume Melbourne-London route
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 10)
- Wizz Air unveils inaugural Abu Dhabi routes
- New joint venture Air Arabia Abu Dhabi gains UAE’s fifth AOC
Latest Updates from Abu Dhabi Airports
Abu Dhabi Airports:
has updated their profile
1 month 7 days ago
2 months 6 days ago