Introduction to Abu Dhabi Airports
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), is a gateway to the UAE’s capital and the principal asset of Abu Dhabi Airports. It is the second largest airport in the UAE and recognised as one of the fastest growing airport hubs in the world. It boasts:
- 24/7 curfew-free, cost-effective operations
- 80% of the UAE’s population is within a 90-minute drive of the airport, with easy access courtesy of three major highways
- A seamless passenger experience: high quality services, exceptional facilities and advanced technology
- Valuable engagement and partnership with support extending beyond...
From June 15, UAE carrier Etihad Airways will launch service from its AUH base to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport in France and Santorini Airport in Greece.
- Wizz Air Targets Turkish Expansion
- Etihad To Offer Double-Daily Nonstop Bangkok Service
- Etihad Goes Double Daily To JFK, Hires New CFO
- Abu Dhabi Airports signs with Bombardier to create first purpose-built service hub for business aircraft in the UAE
- Garuda Indonesia, Etihad Airways Grow Codeshare Pact
- Abu Dhabi Airports to receive Turkmenistan flights; plans new private jet hangars