The Airport is the gateway to the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE. Abu Dhabi, a cosmopolitan centre of business and a tourist attraction, has many things to offer its visitors and residents: an immensely versatile landscape, a thriving investment hub, and a friendly living environment boasting one of the highest per capita incomes and one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
Etihad Airways in the 2 nd quarter of 2019 is adjusting Abu Dhabi – Phuket route, with planned service reduction from current 7 weekly...
- Etihad W19 preliminary changes as of 07DEC18
- Etihad S19 Nairobi aircraft changes
- Etihad S19 Rome aircraft changes
- Etihad increases Rabat service in S19
- Etihad S19 Dublin service changes
- Etihad plans permanent 787-10 Manchester service from Feb 2019