Introduction to Abu Dhabi Airports
Abu Dhabi Airports is a public joint-stock company, wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi Government.
Created in 2006 to spearhead the redevelopment of the Emirate’s aviation infrastructure, Abu Dhabi Airports plays an important role in the Government of Abu Dhabi’s long-term economic diversification strategies
Abu Dhabi Airports owns and operates five airports, each serving a specific travel segment:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Al Ain International Airport
Abu Dhabi’s second airport, Al Ain International Airport is set to gain global recognition as a center of excellence for...
Air Arabia Abu Dhabi starting next week is launching Abu Dhabi – Cairo route, its overall 3 rd route to Egypt, 4 th route overall. The...
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi delays service launch to mid-Oct 2020
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Israir prepares for UAE flights after detente
- Route Analysis: KUL-SIN, AUH-DAC
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi plans Dhaka / Kabul launch in early-August 2020
- Route Analysis: HEL-PVG, YUL-VRA, AMS-RUH
Latest Updates from Abu Dhabi Airports
1 month 28 days ago
Abu Dhabi Airports:
has updated their profile
3 months 16 days ago