Abu Dhabi Airports is a public joint-stock company, wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi Government.
Created in 2006 to spearhead the redevelopment of the Emirate’s aviation infrastructure, Abu Dhabi Airports plays an important role in the Government of Abu Dhabi’s long-term economic diversification strategies
Abu Dhabi Airports owns and operates five airports, each serving a specific travel segment:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Al Ain International Airport
Abu Dhabi’s second airport,...
Garuda Indonesia from mid-August 2019 expands codeshare partnership with Etihad Airways, covering the latter’s service to Africa....
- Etihad W19 Paris CDG aircraft changes
- Etihad W19 service changes as of 08AUG19
- Etihad W19 Maldives frequency variations
- Etihad W19 London service changes
- GoAir expands International network in July/August 2019
- Etihad 4Q19 Kuala Lumpur aircraft changes
2 months 26 days ago