Brest Bretagne airport handles nearly one million annual passengers. Total traffic increased by a spectacular 25% over the last three years. BES is the leading airport in Brittany, which is ranked number 7 out of 21 regions in France for both population and GDP. Indeed 2 million people live inside the airport's catchment area. Brittany is also one of the most attractive regions in France for tourism, and welcomes more than 10 million visitors a year. Brest Bretagne is connected to 39...
French carrier HOP! During summer 2018 season plans to expand its network offering, with additional new routes being added. Planned new routes, as...
- TUI Airlines Belgium outlines A320 network in S18
- TUI Airlines Belgium adds new sectors in S18
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17
- Chalair adds new Caen routes from Nov 2017
- XL Airways France adds various local French long-haul routes in W17
- Smartwings adds various French routes in S17