Brest Bretagne airport handles nearly one million annual passengers. Total traffic increased by a spectacular 25% over the last three years. BES is the leading airport in Brittany, which is ranked number 7 out of 21 regions in France for both population and GDP. Indeed 2 million people live inside the airport's catchment area. Brittany is also one of the most attractive regions in France for tourism, and welcomes more than 10 million visitors a year. Brest Bretagne is connected to 39...
French regional carrier Chalair last week opened a pair of new routes from Caen , with weekdays operation to Brest and Nantes, on board...
- XL Airways France adds various local French long-haul routes in W17
- Smartwings adds various French routes in S17
- Brest Airport is ACA certified level 1
- Fly Kiss sets November date for its first kiss
- HOP! Adds New Marseille Routes from late-March 2016
- Volotea Planned New Routes in S15