Heart of Europe’s “laser valley”,Bordeaux is turned towards new technologies and fast-growing sectors such as molecular and medical sciences, space research and aeronautics. In a world-renowned wine region and close to ocean front, Bordeaux is also part of UNESCO world heritage Sites. With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities. In 2016,...
Pobeda from June 2018 is extending its network to France, with the launch of Moscow Vnukovo – Bordeaux route. Effective from 02JUN18,...
- ASL Airlines France schedules new seasonal routes in S18
- easyJet further expands new French routes in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17
- Swiss expands French network in S18
- Route rundown: PHL-PRG, RIX-BOD, KHI-BKK