Heart of Europe’s “laser valley”,Bordeaux is turned towards new technologies and fast-growing sectors such as molecular and medical sciences, space research and aeronautics. In a world-renowned wine region and close to ocean front, Bordeaux is also part of UNESCO world heritage Sites. With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities. In 2017,...
Finnair yesterday (31OCT18) announced the addition of 3 new European routes, scheduled for summer 2019 season. Planned new routes as follow....
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Air Canada adds seasonal Montreal – Bordeaux service in S19
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Volotea W18 new routes as of 02AUG18
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Swiss converts summer seasonal service to year-round in W18