Heart of Europe’s “laser valley”,Bordeaux is turned towards new technologies and fast-growing sectors such as molecular and medical sciences, space research and aeronautics. In a world-renowned wine region and close to ocean front, Bordeaux is also part of UNESCO world heritage Sites. With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities. In 2016,...
easyJet yesterday (12DEC17) opened reservation for various new routes scheduled for summer 2018 season, with majority focusing on UK and France...
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17
- Swiss expands French network in S18
- Route rundown: PHL-PRG, RIX-BOD, KHI-BKK
- airBaltic adds new destinations in S18
- WizzAir boosts Warsaw operation in S18
- Hop! adds new German routes from Sep 2017