Heart of Europe’s “laser valley”,Bordeaux is turned towards new technologies and fast-growing sectors such as molecular and medical sciences, space research and aeronautics. In a world-renowned wine region and close to ocean front, Bordeaux is also part of UNESCO world heritage Sites. With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities. In 2016,...
Swiss International Air Lines earlier this month announced planned winter 2018/19 operation. From 28OCT18, following service will be converted to...
- Pobeda adds Bordeaux link from June 2018
- ASL Airlines France schedules new seasonal routes in S18
- easyJet further expands new French routes in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17
- Swiss expands French network in S18