Heart of Europe’s “laser valley”,Bordeaux is turned towards new technologies and fast-growing sectors such as molecular and medical sciences, space research and aeronautics. In a world-renowned wine region and close to ocean front, Bordeaux is also part of UNESCO world heritage Sites. With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities. In 2017,...
Laudamotion yesterday (20MAR19) announced network expansion at Vienna , at the launch of winter 2019/20 season. Planned new routes include the...
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Ural Airlines expands France network from June 2019
- XL Airways France adds Bordeaux – Pointe-a-Pitre sector in W19
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18