Heart of Europe’s “laser valley”,Bordeaux is turned towards new technologies and fast-growing sectors such as molecular and medical sciences, space research and aeronautics. In a world-renowned wine region and close to ocean front, Bordeaux is also part of UNESCO world heritage Sites. With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities.ã
In 2017, with over 6.2...
Wizz Air during the week of 23JUN19’s OAG schedules update filed expanded Airbus A321neo operation for winter 2019/20 season, effective...
- Nouvelair Tunisie schedules additional Djerba charter service in S19
- Air Canada S19 Bordeaux service update as of 20MAY19
- Air Canada moves Bordeaux service to rouge in July 2019
- Air Transat updates A321neo LR European network in S19/S20
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19