Heart of Europe’s “laser valley”,Bordeaux is turned towards new technologies and fast-growing sectors such as molecular and medical sciences, space research and aeronautics. In a world-renowned wine region and close to ocean front, Bordeaux is also part of UNESCO world heritage Sites. With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities.ã
In 2017, with over 6.2...
easyJet last week opened reservation for 33 new routes (including service resumptions) for winter 2019/20 season, gradually in effect from...
- Wizz Air expands A321neo network in W19
- Nouvelair Tunisie schedules additional Djerba charter service in S19
- Air Canada S19 Bordeaux service update as of 20MAY19
- Air Canada moves Bordeaux service to rouge in July 2019
- Air Transat updates A321neo LR European network in S19/S20
- easyJet S19 Network additions