Heart of Europe’s “laser valley”,Bordeaux is turned towards new technologies and fast-growing sectors such as molecular and medical sciences, space research and aeronautics. In a world-renowned wine region and close to ocean front, Bordeaux is also part of UNESCO world heritage Sites. With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities. In 2017,...
Royal Air Maroc check in the last few weeks filed additional changes to its planned operation for summer 2019 season, to/from Casablanca. As of...
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Finnair schedules additional European routes in S19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Air Canada adds seasonal Montreal – Bordeaux service in S19
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18