Introduction to Flamingo Airport - Bonaire
Flamingo Airport: 'Doorstep to Paradise'
Every day we welcome hundreds of guest to the island.People from nearby islands like Curaçao, Aruba and St. Maarten, divers from the all over the world, people from Europe who visit family or travellers just passing through. It is our mission to provide the best possible service to those who visit and use our airport.
The carrier is now operating 24 flights a week to Dutch Antilles islands Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao.
- Delta Air Lines ramps up leisure routes
- KLM further boosts summer flying program
- Sunwing adds Bonaire service from Dec 2018
- Winair network expansion from July 2018
- American adds Miami – Bonaire service from June 2018
- TUI Netherlands W17 Dutch Caribbean service changes