Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England Boston is the 16th largest airport in the US based on passenger traffic – with nearly 41M passengers in 2018, an all-time high for the airport and marking the 8th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. Approximately 7.5M passengers (18% of total) are international and 90% of all passengers are local O&D traffic. As of S19, BOS will have nonstop service to 76 domestic and 58 international destinations...
This week: Finnair adds fifth destination in Japan; Frontier Airlines returns to Boston; and AirAsia continues to expand its international network.
- Spirit Airlines expands Raleigh/Durham network in May 2019
- WOW air S19 operations as of 14JAN19
- Emirates S19 service changes as of 12JAN19
- TAP Air Portugal expands A330-900neo North America service in S19
- Southwest Airlines domestic network additions from June 2019
- Turkish Airlines W19 Boston frequency changes