Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England
Boston is the 16th largest airport in the US based on passenger traffic – with nearly 41M passengers in 2018, an all-time high for the airport and marking the 8th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. Approximately 7.5M passengers (18% of total) are international and 90% of all passengers are local O&D traffic.
As of S19, BOS will have nonstop service to 76 domestic and 58 international destinations offered by a combination of 13 domestic and 31 international air carriers.
BOS has 4 passenger terminals, 5 primary runways,...
Most additions are on noncompetitive city pairs.
- British Airways S20 London Heathrow Long-Haul changes as of 21FEB20
- TAP Air Portugal expands JetBlue Boston codeshare in 1H20
- El Al Expands Americas codeshare in S20
- Frontier Airlines expands Philadelphia network in 2Q20
- American Airlines adds one-time Boeing 777 New York – Boston flight in March 2020
- LEVEL closes reservation for 2 Paris Orly – US routes from March 2020