Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England
Boston is the 16th largest airport in the US based on passenger traffic – with nearly 41M passengers in 2018, an all-time high for the airport and marking the 8th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. Approximately 7.5M passengers (18% of total) are international and 90% of all passengers are local O&D traffic.
As of S19, BOS will have nonstop service to 76 domestic and 58 international destinations offered by a combination...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines last week filed latest update to its planned summer 2020 long-haul service, effective from 29MAR20. Latest adjustment as...
- Delta S20 Long-Haul changes as of 06OCT19
- American resumes Boston – London service from late-March 2020
- Route rundown: FCO-SFO, SVO-KIX, ORY-BOS
- LEVEL adds Paris Orly – Boston service in S20
- Delta increases Boston – Paris service in S20
- Boston - London competition intensifies as American plots return