Introduction to Boston Logan International Airport / Massachusetts Port Authority
Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England
Boston is the 16th largest airport in the US based on passenger traffic – with nearly 41M passengers in 2018, an all-time high for the airport and marking the 8th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. Approximately 7.5M passengers (18% of total) are international and 90% of all passengers are local O&D traffic.
As of S19, BOS will have nonstop service to 76 domestic and 58 international destinations offered by a combination of 13 domestic and 31 international air carriers.
BOS has 4 passenger terminals, 5 primary runways,...
Delta Air Lines will debut “premium” lounges—a service level above existing Sky Club lounges—at three major airports in 2024, including JFK.
- Austrian Airlines Adds Boston Logan To North Atlantic Network
- Norse Atlantic Airways Pulls Boston, Washington Routes
- Virgin Atlantic To Add Frequencies To Boston, New York In Summer 2024
- JetBlue Eyes Further Transatlantic Growth, Applies Pressure Over Amsterdam Slots
- Boston Logan Considering Additional International Gates
- Startup BermudAir Targets High-End Passengers On Three Routes To U.S.