Introduction to Boston Logan International Airport / Massachusetts Port Authority
Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England
Boston is the 16th largest airport in the US based on passenger traffic – with nearly 41M passengers in 2018, an all-time high for the airport and marking the 8th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. Approximately 7.5M passengers (18% of total) are international and 90% of all passengers are local O&D traffic.
As of S19, BOS will have nonstop service to 76 domestic and 58 international destinations offered by a combination of 13 domestic and 31 international air carriers.
BOS has 4 passenger terminals, 5 primary runways,...
TAP Air Portugal has reinstated its service between the Azores and Boston after nearly two decades.
- JetBlue drops Long Beach, consolidates at LAX
- Qatar Airways continues US network rebuild
- Recovery Tracker: Airlines add Iceland capacity
- Sun Country seeks service waiver extension
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Alitalia, Cathay Pacific, Air France and more
- Japan Airlines to boost international schedule in July