Introduction to Boston Logan International Airport / Massachusetts Port Authority
Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England
Boston is the 16th largest airport in the US based on passenger traffic – with nearly 41M passengers in 2018, an all-time high for the airport and marking the 8th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. Approximately 7.5M passengers (18% of total) are international and 90% of all passengers are local O&D traffic.
As of S19, BOS will have nonstop service to 76 domestic and 58 international destinations offered by a combination of 13 domestic and 31 international air carriers.
BOS has 4 passenger terminals, 5 primary runways,...
Virgin Atlantic has revealed its flying program for summer 2021, with plans to fly to 24 destinations.
- Delta consolidates operations in metro areas
- Hawaiian Airlines resumes Honolulu-Seattle route
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 26)
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e March 22)
- Canadian airlines react to border closure with significant cuts
- Allegiant plans slew of new routes