Introduction to Boston Logan International Airport / Massachusetts Port Authority
Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England
Boston is the 16th largest airport in the US based on passenger traffic – with nearly 41M passengers in 2018, an all-time high for the airport and marking the 8th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. Approximately 7.5M passengers (18% of total) are international and 90% of all passengers are local O&D traffic.
As of S19, BOS will have nonstop service to 76 domestic and 58 international destinations offered by a combination of 13 domestic and 31 international air carriers.
BOS has 4 passenger terminals, 5 primary runways,...
Montrose Regional Airport in western Colorado has secured its second new airline partner in as many weeks.
- San Francisco joins Qatar Airways’ network
- Archive: Summer 1959 Boston / New York nonstop West Coast schedule
- Allegiant Air domestic network expansion in Nov 2020
- SAS tentatively moves Boston A321neo LR service to Nov 2020
- Delta resumes Boston – St. Thomas route from Dec 2020
- American Airlines W20 North America network additions as of 30AUG20