Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England
Boston is the 16th largest airport in the US based on passenger traffic – with nearly 41M passengers in 2018, an all-time high for the airport and marking the 8th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. Approximately 7.5M passengers (18% of total) are international and 90% of all passengers are local O&D traffic.
As of S19, BOS will have nonstop service to 76 domestic and 58 international destinations offered by a combination of 13 domestic and 31 international air carriers.
BOS has 4 passenger terminals, 5 primary runways,...
American Airlines in the last few weeks filed additional domestic routes for summer 2020 season, previously not covered on Airlineroute . Planned...
- British Airways S20 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 13DEC19
- Air Canada / WestJet adds seasonal Calgary – Boston service in S20
- British Airways S20 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 12DEC19
- TAP Air Portugal W20 Ponta Delgada – Boston frequency adjustment
- Air France S20 US service changes as of 29NOV19
- Air France tentative schedules one-time A350 US – Paris flights in Oct 2020