Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England
Boston is the 16th largest airport in the US based on passenger traffic – with nearly 41M passengers in 2018, an all-time high for the airport and marking the 8th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. Approximately 7.5M passengers (18% of total) are international and 90% of all passengers are local O&D traffic.
As of S19, BOS will have nonstop service to 76 domestic and 58 international destinations offered by a combination...
American Airlines from January 2020 plans to resume Boston – Grand Cayman service, previously served by US Airways until May 2010. Subject...
- Cape Air adds Portland ME – Boston service from mid-Sep 2019
- Delta expands Boston – UK service in S20
- Virgin Atlantic S20 US Service changes as of 17AUG19
- LEVEL expands Barcelona – US East Coast flights in S20
- Frontier Airlines further expands domestic network in Nov 2019
- Lufthansa S20 Long-Haul changes as of 10JUL19