Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England: Boston, Massachusetts is the nation's leader in higher education, research, life sciences, biotech, high tech and finance. Boston is one of the wealthiest, most populous metropolitan areas in the US. BOS handled a record 36.3 million passengers in CY 2016, marking its 6th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. 90% of BOS passengers are local o&d. BOS has nonstop service to...
Korean Air last week opened reservation for its planned service resumption to Boston, which sees the airline operates Seoul Incheon –...
- Hawaiian Airlines adds Boston service from April 2019
- JetBlue Airways files additional mono-class A321 network in W18
- JetBlue expands A321 MINT service in W18
- Air France 1Q19 Boston aircraft changes
- Primera Air adds Trans-Atlantic service from Madrid in 3Q19
- Primera Air adds Trans-Atlantic service from Frankfurt in S19