Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England: Boston, Massachusetts is the nation's leader in higher education, research, life sciences, biotech, high tech and finance. Boston is one of the wealthiest, most populous metropolitan areas in the US. BOS handled a record 36.3 million passengers in CY 2016, marking its 6th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. 90% of BOS passengers are local o&d. BOS has nonstop service to...
JetBlue on Thursday (12JUL18) opened reservation for its planned expanded service to Mexico, announced earlier this year by the airline. Starting...
- El Al S19 service changes as of 10JUL18
- Route rundown: CPH-HKG, BOS-HAV, BUD-LCY
- JetBlue expands Cuba service from Nov 2018
- Virgin Atlantic increases Manchester – Boston flights in 2Q19
- Emirates adds one-time A380 Boston service in late-June 2018
- Alaska Airlines adds new A320 Series markets June - October 2018