Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England: Boston, Massachusetts is the nation's leader in higher education, research, life sciences, biotech, high tech and finance. Boston is one of the wealthiest, most populous metropolitan areas in the US. BOS handled a record 36.3 million passengers in CY 2016, marking its 6th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. 90% of BOS passengers are local o&d. BOS has nonstop service to...
Korean Air in summer 2019 season further expands codeshare partnership with DELTA, covering service via Boston and Minneapolis/St. Paul. Planned...
- Delta A220-100 service entry revision as of 04NOV18
- Route rundown: KEF-YVR, BOS-EDI, LHR-CHS
- Korean Air W19 Boston preliminary frequency variations
- AeroMexico ends 5 US routes in W18
- Delta adds Boston – Edinburgh service from May 2019
- JetBlue 1Q19 network adjustment