Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England: Boston, Massachusetts is the nation's leader in higher education, research, life sciences, biotech, high tech and finance. Boston is one of the wealthiest, most populous metropolitan areas in the US. BOS handled a record 36.3 million passengers in CY 2016, marking its 6th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. 90% of BOS passengers are local o&d. BOS has nonstop service to...
JetBlue Airways in winter 2018/19 season plans to increase capacity city on Boston – Aruba route, as the airline schedules mono-class...
- WestJet ends 3 Trans-Border routes in late-June 2018
- SAS schedules last Copenhagen – Boston in Nov for 2018
- Primera Air outlines leased Boeing 757 US operation in S18
- Delta resumes 2 domestic routes in Oct 2018
- Air France 2Q18 Boston aircraft changes
- Primera Air cancels Birmingham – Boston late-June 2018 launch