Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England: Boston, Massachusetts is the nation's leader in higher education, research, life sciences, biotech, high tech and finance. Boston is one of the wealthiest, most populous metropolitan areas in the US. BOS handled a record 36.3 million passengers in CY 2016, marking its 6th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. 90% of BOS passengers are local o&d. BOS has nonstop service to...
LATAM Airlines Brasil this week opened reservation for its new Sao Paulo Guarulhos – Boston route, previously announced by the airline....
- Delta S18 Long-haul changes as of 05NOV17
- JetBlue adds Boston – Minneapolis service from May 2018
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 13SEP17
- Qatar Airways Oct 2017 aircraft changes
- Recognising the route development heroes
- Qatar Airways to expand JetBlue codeshares in S18