Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England: Boston, Massachusetts is the nation's leader in higher education, research, life sciences, biotech, high tech and finance. Boston is one of the wealthiest, most populous metropolitan areas in the US. BOS handled a record 36.3 million passengers in CY 2016, marking its 6th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. 90% of BOS passengers are local o&d. BOS has nonstop service to...
Air France in summer 2018 season is adjusting operational aircraft for Paris CDG – Boston route, which will be in effect from 25MAR18 to...
- Primera Air cancels Birmingham – Boston late-June 2018 launch
- American Expands 737 MAX 8 Miami routes in NS18
- Shortlists announced for Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards
- Azores Airlines outlines A321neo routes from Jan 2018
- Jet Airways expands Delta domestic US codeshares from late-Nov 2017
- LEVEL outlines S18 operations: New routes from Paris Orly