Introduction to Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport is the UK’s fifth largest airport outside of London and the ninth largest across the UK, with 127 destinations across 33 countries served direct. Bristol Airport handled a record 8.6 million passengers last year a 6% increase on the previous year.
With the population across South West England and South Wales projected to grow significantly over the next two decades – Bristol Airport has taken its first step towards long-term sustainable growth with its planning application to enable expansion to welcome 12 million passengers per year by the mid-2020s. As part of the 10...
The LCC has unveiled a string of new routes, including the resumption of flights between London Southend and Amsterdam after an absence of three...
- Interview: Belfast City CEO Eyes Traffic Growth, International Routes
- Ryanair To Offer 120 Routes From Milan This Winter
- Ryanair To Reduce Budapest Schedule
- SWISS To Add New UK Route, But Staying Conservative
- SunExpress Plots UK Growth
- Routes In Brief: December's Rolling Daily Updates