Bristol Airport is the UK’s ninth largest airport, and the fifth largest outside London. 114 destinations across 30 countries are served direct, and the Airport handled a record 6.3 million passengers in 2014. Seven million people across the South West of England and South Wales live within a two hour drive time of Bristol Airport, and permission is in place for development to enable the expansion of facilities to handle 10 million passengers per annum. Work has...
The following is a list of Ryanair’s winter 2018/19 network additions, announced by the airline, but not covered on Airlineroute in the...
- BA CityFlyer removes Birmingham / Bristol schedule in S19
- TUI Airways UK adds new short-haul sectors in W18
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK expands Enfidha service in S19
- TUI Airways UK modifies selected Turkey routes addition in S18
- Ryanair adds Bristol – Shannon from May 2018