Bristol Airport is the UK’s fifth largest airport outside of London and the ninth largest across the UK, with 127 destinations across 33 countries served direct. Bristol Airport handled a record 8.6 million passengers last year a 6% increase on the previous year.
With the population across South West England and South Wales projected to grow significantly over the next two decades – Bristol Airport has taken its first step towards long-term sustainable growth with its planning application to...
easyJet in April 2019 announced seasonal service expansion from Bristol , in the 3 rd quarter of 2019. Planned new routes will be served by...
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Loganair expands Aberdeen / Newcastle network in March 2019
- Thomson S19 New 757/767/787 markets as of 04JAN19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- BA CityFlyer removes Birmingham / Bristol schedule in S19
- TUI Airways UK adds new short-haul sectors in W18