Bristol Airport is the UK’s ninth largest airport, and the fifth largest outside London. 114 destinations across 30 countries are served direct, and the Airport handled a record 6.3 million passengers in 2014. Seven million people across the South West of England and South Wales live within a two hour drive time of Bristol Airport, and permission is in place for development to enable the expansion of facilities to handle 10 million passengers per annum. Work has...
easyJet last week announced new service launch from the UK for winter 2018/19 season. Planned new routes as follows. Belfast International...
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK expands Enfidha service in S19
- TUI Airways UK modifies selected Turkey routes addition in S18
- Ryanair adds Bristol – Shannon from May 2018
- bmi Regional adds Bristol – Gothenburg service from late-Jan 2018
- TUI Airways UK outlines new routes in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18