Bristol Airport is the UK’s fifth largest airport outside of London and the ninth largest across the UK, with 127 destinations across 33 countries served direct. Bristol Airport handled a record 8.6 million passengers last year a 6% increase on the previous year.
With the population across South West England and South Wales projected to grow significantly over the next two decades – Bristol Airport has taken its first step towards long-term sustainable growth with its planning application to...
easyJet earlier this month filed expanded Airbus A321neo network in winter 2019/20 season. Initially filed as 2 routes from Bristol, the A321neo...
- brussels airlines resumes Bristol / Hannover service from Sep 2019
- easyJet schdules A321neo Bristol / Paris service in W19
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- TUI Airways UK schedules additional 787-9 routes in W19
- TUI Airways UK W19 new short-haul routes
- easyJet expands Bristol network in 3Q19