Introduction to Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport is the UK’s fifth largest airport outside of London and the ninth largest across the UK, with 127 destinations across 33 countries served direct. Bristol Airport handled a record 8.6 million passengers last year a 6% increase on the previous year.
With the population across South West England and South Wales projected to grow significantly over the next two decades – Bristol Airport has taken its first step towards long-term sustainable growth with its planning application to enable expansion to welcome 12 million passengers per year by the mid-2020s. As part of the 10...
Finnair’s new codeshare agreement with Turkish Airlines, flydubai adding a second destination in Romania, and PLAY’s Amsterdam launch plans are...
- Eurowings to open Prague base this fall
- Ryanair to start 11 new routes from UK this winter
- 10 leisure routes added to easyJet’s UK winter schedule
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- Loganair expands Teesside connectivity