Introduction to Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport is the UK’s fifth largest airport outside of London and the ninth largest across the UK, with 127 destinations across 33 countries served direct. Bristol Airport handled a record 8.6 million passengers last year a 6% increase on the previous year.
With the population across South West England and South Wales projected to grow significantly over the next two decades – Bristol Airport has taken its first step towards long-term sustainable growth with its planning application to enable expansion to welcome 12 million passengers per year by the mid-2020s. As part of the 10...
easyJet earlier this month opened reservation for various new routes scheduled for summer 2020 season. As of 27DEC19, planned new routes include...
- TUI Airways resumes Sharm el Sheikh service from Feb 2020
- easyJet S20 new A321neo routes as of 11NOV19
- easyJet W19 Bristol / Milan A321neo operations as of 11NOV19
- Lauda S20 Vienna network expansions as of 07NOV19
- Lufthansa S20 European network additions as of 30OCT19
- TUI Airways UK expands Boeing 787 routes in S20