Bristol Airport is the UK’s fifth largest airport outside of London and the ninth largest across the UK, with 127 destinations across 33 countries served direct. Bristol Airport handled a record 8.6 million passengers last year a 6% increase on the previous year. With the population across South West England and South Wales projected to grow significantly over the next two decades – Bristol Airport has taken its first step towards long-term sustainable growth with its...
Loganair on Sunday (17FEB19) announced it’ll assume 5 routes from Aberdeen and Newcastle, previously operated by bmiRegional. Reservation...
- Thomson S19 New 757/767/787 markets as of 04JAN19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- BA CityFlyer removes Birmingham / Bristol schedule in S19
- TUI Airways UK adds new short-haul sectors in W18
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK expands Enfidha service in S19