Bristol Airport is the UK’s ninth largest airport, and the fifth largest outside London. 114 destinations across 30 countries are served direct, and the Airport handled a record 6.3 million passengers in 2014. Seven million people across the South West of England and South Wales live within a two hour drive time of Bristol Airport, and permission is in place for development to enable the expansion of facilities to handle 10 million passengers per annum. Work has...
Ryanair from May 2018 is adding new route between UK and Ireland, as the airline schedules Bristol – Shannon route. From 17MAY18, Boeing...
- bmi Regional adds Bristol – Gothenburg service from late-Jan 2018
- TUI Airways UK outlines new routes in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- bmi Regional assumes selected brussels airlines service in W17
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Swiss carrier Powdair outlines Sion W17 operations