Introduction to EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg
- 9.1 million passengers
- 630 Departures per week
- over 100 scheduled destinations
- 25 Airlines
- All Major Alliances (One World, Sky Team & Star Alliance)
Located at the borders of three countries France, Germany and Switzerland in the heart of Europe, EuroAirport has a catchment area encompassing 6.5 million people in one of Europe's wealthiest areas.
In addition airlines may operate under French or Swiss traffic rights and the airport is not slot coordinated. With terminal capacity to handle almost twice as many passengers and no slot coordination, the airport provides plenty...
The planned expansion from Zagreb comes as the Irish carrier pushed up its annual passenger traffic forecast on the back of growth in summer bookings.
- Helvetic Airways, Eurowings add niche leisure routes
- Helvetic to operate new leisure routes from France’s EuroAirport
- Wizz Air further expands Bari network
- Wizz expands with new Bosnian destination
- Sicilian competition to heat up as Wizz, Ryanair expand
- Wizz adds nine unserved routes from Sarajevo