Facts 2017: 7.9 million passengers (+8% compared to 2016) 600 Departures per week over 90 scheduled destinations 25 Airlines All Major Alliances (One World, Sky Team & Star Alliance) Located at the borders of three countries France, Germany and Switzerland in the heart of Europe, EuroAirport has a catchment area encompassing 6.5 million people in one of Europe's wealthiest areas. In addition airlines may operate under French or Swiss traffic...
Nouvelair Tunisie in summer 2019 season plans to offer new routing to Basel/Mulhouse, on board Airbus A320 aircraft. The airline plans to operate...
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19
- TAP Air Portugal resumes 3 destinations in S19
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Air Arabia Maroc adds Agadir – Basel service in W18
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- easyJet expands Berlin network in W18