Introduction to EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg
- 8.6 million passengers (+9% compared to 2017)
- 630 Departures per week
- over 100 scheduled destinations
- 25 Airlines
- All Major Alliances (One World, Sky Team & Star Alliance)
Located at the borders of three countries France, Germany and Switzerland in the heart of Europe, EuroAirport has a catchment area encompassing 6.5 million people in one of Europe's wealthiest areas.
In addition airlines may operate under French or Swiss traffic rights and the airport is not slot coordinated. With terminal capacity to handle almost twice as many passengers and no slot coordination, the...
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more
- Wizz’s new summer routes near 150
- Turkish Airlines S20 European network addition as of 29MAY20
- ASL Airlines France expands Algeria network in S20
- Wizz Air S20 Belgrade service adjustment as of 15JAN20
- Wizz Air S20 Budapest operation changes as of 15JAN20