Introduction to EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg
- 8.6 million passengers (+9% compared to 2017)
- 630 Departures per week
- over 100 scheduled destinations
- 25 Airlines
- All Major Alliances (One World, Sky Team & Star Alliance)
Located at the borders of three countries France, Germany and Switzerland in the heart of Europe, EuroAirport has a catchment area encompassing 6.5 million people in one of Europe's wealthiest areas.
In addition airlines may operate under French or Swiss traffic rights and the airport is not slot coordinated. With terminal capacity to handle almost twice as many passengers and no slot coordination, the...
Thirteen more routes have been added to Wizz Air’s summer schedule, taking the total number of new services being launched by the Central and...
- Turkish Airlines S20 European network addition as of 29MAY20
- ASL Airlines France expands Algeria network in S20
- Wizz Air S20 Belgrade service adjustment as of 15JAN20
- Wizz Air S20 Budapest operation changes as of 15JAN20
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19
- TUIfly Maroc adds new Marrakech routes in S20