Chongqingg Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air China/China Southern/China Estern/Hainan airlines/Sichuan Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 106
- Number of Terminals: 2
China Southern during the week of 11FEB18’s OAG Schedules Analyser filed flight schedule for Chongqing – Vientiane route, which...
- Tianjin Airlines S18 London Gatwick service changes
- Chongqing Airlines plans mid-Jan 2018 Hanoi launch
- Thai Lion Air continues China expansion in 1Q18
- Silk Air outlines Boeing 737 MAX 8 China network in S18
- Air China expands Chongqing – Taipei service in W17
- EVA Air schedules new routes from Taipei Song Shan in W17