Chongqingg Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air China/China Southern/China Estern/Hainan airlines/Sichuan Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 106
- Number of Terminals: 2
Hainan Airlines in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting selected North American service at Beijing, which will originate and terminate at Chongqing....
- JC International adds new Sihanoukville – China service in Aug/Sep 2018
- Tianjin Airlines W18 London Heathrow frequency variations
- Sichuan Airlines plans Chongqing – Sihanoukville flights from late-August 2018
- China Airlines adds Taipei – Chongqing service in W18
- Tianjin Airlines increases London flights from mid-Sep 2018
- Malaysia Airlines increases Chongqing from July 2018