Introduction to Chongqing Airport Group Co.,Ltd
Chongqing Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the development of Chongqing from the China Central Government. Chongqing airport has the richest...
Singapore Changi Airport says cargo traffic has been 'resilient' during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Hainan Airlines week of 28SEP20 Chongqing – Manchester operations
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Manchester charters week of 21SEP20
- Air China NW20 Preliminary Long-Haul changes as of 19AUG20
- Route Analysis: BUD-ICN, DOH-YYZ, BRU-MRU
- Air China / Shenzhen Airlines Feb 2020 Japan service changes as of 29JAN20
- Tianjin Airlines S20 Chongqing – Moscow aircraft changes