Introduction to Chongqing Airport Group Co.,Ltd
Chongqing Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the development of Chongqing from the China Central Government. Chongqing airport has the richest...
Air China and Shenzhen Airlines has filed service changes to Japan, for the month of February 2020. Planned adjustment as follows. Air China...
- Tianjin Airlines S20 Chongqing – Moscow aircraft changes
- Himalaya Airlines resumes Chongqing service in late-Jan 2020
- China Express adds Laos service from late-Dec 2019
- Air China adds Chongqing – Okinawa service from late-Dec 2019
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Budapest service from late-Dec 2019
- China Southern expands Sichuan Airlines international codeshare from Nov 2019