Introduction to Chongqing Airport Group Co.,Ltd
Chongqing Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the development of Chongqing from the China Central Government. Chongqing airport has the richest...
More than 130 domestic routes flown by China Express are exclusive to the carrier.
- Airline in Focus: Hainan Airlines
- Qantas and China Eastern granted alliance extension
- Air China, Sichuan Airlines win international route approvals
- China's YTO Cargo Airline launches HGH-SIN route
- Hainan Airlines week of 28SEP20 Chongqing – Manchester operations
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Manchester charters week of 21SEP20