Chongqing Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the development...
China West Air this weekend is discontinuing service to Singapore , with last flight scheduled on 30JUN19 (China departure). The airline...
- China West Air adds Chongqing – Jeju service from July 2019
- China West Air adds Chongqing – Mandalay from July 2019
- Finnair cancels Chongqing service in winter 2019/20
- Chongqing Airlines moves Singapore service resumption to May 2019
- Chongqing Airlines plans S19 Chongqing – Singapore service
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Yangon from late-Jan 2019