Chongqingg Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air China/China Southern/China Estern/Hainan airlines/Sichuan Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 106
- Number of Terminals: 2
Silk Air in the last few weeks revised planned Boeing 737 MAX 8 service to China, during summer 2018 season. Latest revision now sees the 737 MAX...
- Tianjin Airlines NS18 New Zealand service changes
- Chongqing Airlines adds Ho Chi Minh City from April 2018
- Hainan Airlines S18 Chongqing – Rome aircraft changes
- China Southern files Chongqing – Vientiane schedule in S18
- Tianjin Airlines S18 London Gatwick service changes
- Chongqing Airlines plans mid-Jan 2018 Hanoi launch