Chongqingg Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air China/China Southern/China Estern/Hainan airlines/Sichuan Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 106
- Number of Terminals: 2
Malaysia Airlines starting this month is increasing Kuala Lumpur – Chongqing service, with the addition of 4 th weekly flight. The new...
- Tianjin Airlines moves Chongqing – London to Heathrow from late-Aug 2018
- Sichuan Airlines adds Chongqing – Da Nang service from June 2018
- Tianjin Airlines Chongqing – London S18 service update as of 25JUN18
- Thai Lion Air adds Phuket – Chongqing service from May 2018
- Silk Air revises S18 737 MAX 8 China operations
- Tianjin Airlines NS18 New Zealand service changes