Chongqing Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the development of Chongqing from the China Central Government. Chongqing airport has the richest...
Star Alliance carrier Air China in late-November 2019 plans to resume Chongqing – Tokyo Narita service, previously served until October...
- Malaysia Airlines discontinues Chongqing service in late-Oct 2019
- West Air adds Phuket service from late-Nov 2019
- West Air adds new Osaka routes from late-Nov 2019
- Finnair discontinues Chongqing service in late-Oct 2019
- China West Air ends Singapore service in late-June 2019
- China West Air adds Chongqing – Jeju service from July 2019