Chongqingg Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the development...
Finnair this week announced service changes for Helsinki – Chongqing route, as the airline converts from year-round to summer-seasonal...
- Chongqing Airlines moves Singapore service resumption to May 2019
- Chongqing Airlines plans S19 Chongqing – Singapore service
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Yangon from late-Jan 2019
- Malindo Air schedules additional China charters in Jan 2019
- Qatar Airways S19 service changes as of 21DEC18
- Chongqing Airlines plans Colombo launch in late-Dec 2018