Chongqing Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the development...
Finnair this week further adjusted Helsinki – Chongqing service in its inventory. Previously converted to summer seasonal only, the...
- China West Air ends Singapore service in late-June 2019
- China West Air adds Chongqing – Jeju service from July 2019
- China West Air adds Chongqing – Mandalay from July 2019
- Finnair cancels Chongqing service in winter 2019/20
- Chongqing Airlines moves Singapore service resumption to May 2019
- Chongqing Airlines plans S19 Chongqing – Singapore service