Chongqingg Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air China/China Southern/China Estern/Hainan airlines/Sichuan Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 106
- Number of Terminals: 2
This week: Hainan Airlines expands European network; LEVEL increases competition from Barcelona; and Alitalia adds first new US route since 2010.
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Paris from Dec 2018
- Thai Lion Air schedules new China charters in W18
- Hainan Airlines adds 1-stop Chongqing – North America flights from Oct 2018
- JC International adds new Sihanoukville – China service in Aug/Sep 2018
- Tianjin Airlines W18 London Heathrow frequency variations
- Sichuan Airlines plans Chongqing – Sihanoukville flights from late-August 2018