Chongqingg Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air China/China Southern/China Estern/Hainan airlines/Sichuan Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 106
- Number of Terminals: 2
Malindo Air in the second-half of January 2019 plans to introduce additional scheduled charter service to China, including Haikou and Chongqing....
- Qatar Airways S19 service changes as of 21DEC18
- Chongqing Airlines plans Colombo launch in late-Dec 2018
- Thai AirAsia adds Krabi – Chongqing service from Dec 2018
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Chongqing service from Jan 2019
- Route rundown: CKG-CDG, BCN-JFK, FCO-IAD
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Paris from Dec 2018