Introduction to Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport Co Ltd
Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, one of the top ten airports in China, is the air gateway of the central and western regions of China, and the international aviation hub in the national positioning.
The airport is 19 km away from the city centre, with an overall planning area of 36.7 km²and a flight zone class of 4F. The airport has three runways of 3,200 m, 3,600 m and 3,800 m, making it the first airport in Midwest China to operate three runways. The three terminals have a total of 730,000ã¡, along with the integrated transportation hub of 350,000ã¡, the apron 1.66...
Latest Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport Co Ltd News
Chinese Carriers To Expand US Operations, Cathay To Double China Schedule
The planned changes coincide with China dropping quarantine requirements for inbound travelers.
Other Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport Co Ltd News
- Air China Increases European Service
- Interview: Chongqing Seeks To Build On Domestic Strength
- Chinese Carriers Eye More European Routes
- Regional China Express finds success connecting smaller Chinese cities
- Airline in Focus: Hainan Airlines
- Qantas and China Eastern granted alliance extension