Cairns Airport is one of Australia’s leading regional airports and the official gateway to World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Over 4 million passengers passed through Cairns Airport in 2013. There are direct domestic flights to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Townsville as well as to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru) and regional centres. Cairns Airport is Australia's seventh busiest...
Qantas this week announced service changes to Northern Territory service, at the launch of Northern summer 2019 season. This includes the addition...
- Jetstar outlines A320neo service in Nov 2018
- China Eastern boosts seasonal Cairns flights in NW18
- China Southern increases Cairns service in NW18
- Hong Kong Airlines schedules last Gold Coast / Cairns service in Oct 2018
- Hong Kong Airlines NS18 Oceania frequency changes
- Silk Air moves 737 MAX 8 Australia debut to Jan 2018