Cairns Airport is one of Australia’s leading regional airports and the official gateway to World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
Over 4 million passengers passed through Cairns Airport in 2013. There are direct domestic flights to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Townsville as well as to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru) and regional centres. Cairns Airport is Australia's seventh busiest for international passengers with direct...
Thomas Cook Airlines in recent schedule update revised planned routing for its one-time Cairns charter in January 2020. The airline now plans to...
- Cathay Pacific ends Cairns service in late-Oct 2019
- China Southern closes Cairns reservations from July 2019
- Thomas Cook adds Cairns / Denpasar charter in NW19
- Silk Air increases Australia service from June 2019
- Qantas NS19 Northern Territory network changes
- Jetstar outlines A320neo service in Nov 2018