Cairns Airport is one of Australia’s leading regional airports and the official gateway to World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
Over 4 million passengers passed through Cairns Airport in 2013. There are direct domestic flights to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Townsville as well as to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru) and regional centres. Cairns Airport is Australia's seventh busiest for international passengers with direct flights from Auckland, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Guam, Port Moresby and to Singapore, via...
Air Niugini at the launch of Northern winter 2019/20 season added Boeing 767 service on Port Moresby – Cairns route, operating along with...
- Thomas Cook revises Cairns charter routing in Jan 2020
- Cathay Pacific ends Cairns service in late-Oct 2019
- China Southern closes Cairns reservations from July 2019
- Thomas Cook adds Cairns / Denpasar charter in NW19
- Silk Air increases Australia service from June 2019
- Qantas NS19 Northern Territory network changes