Introduction to Cairns Airport
Cairns Airport is one of Australia’s leading regional airports and the official gateway to World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
Over 4 million passengers passed through Cairns Airport in 2013. There are direct domestic flights to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Townsville as well as to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru) and regional centres. Cairns Airport is Australia's seventh busiest for international passengers with direct flights from Auckland, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Guam, Port Moresby and to Singapore, via...
A total of 15 routes have been put on sale, including 11 from its Sunshine Coast base.
- Virgin Australia Will Return To Long-Haul With Tokyo Flight
- Qantas Continues To Restore Australia-Japan Flights
- Jetstar Outlines A321LR Route Plans
- Jetstar Resumes Bali After Two-Year Hiatus
- Virgin Australia Suspends 10 Routes Amid COVID-19 Surge
- Australian regulator blocks Qantas-Japan Airlines tie-up