Cairns Airport is one of Australia’s leading regional airports and the official gateway to World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Over 4 million passengers passed through Cairns Airport in 2013. There are direct domestic flights to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Townsville as well as to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru) and regional centres. Cairns Airport is Australia's seventh busiest...
China Southern recently adjusted planned Guangzhou – Cairns service in Northern summer 2018 season, currently available for reservation....
- Brisbane number cruncher - the key stats shaping the host of Routes Asia 2018
- Air Niugini files Tabubil schedule from Oct 2017
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Cairns from Dec 2017
- China Eastern NW17 Cairns operations
- Route rundown: BUD-JFK, CAN-CNS, ZRH-DEN
- China Southern adds Cairns service from Dec 2017