Introduction to Cairns Airport
Cairns Airport is one of Australia’s leading regional airports and the official gateway to World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
Over 4 million passengers passed through Cairns Airport in 2013. There are direct domestic flights to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Townsville as well as to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru) and regional centres. Cairns Airport is Australia's seventh busiest for international passengers with direct flights from Auckland, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Guam, Port Moresby and to Singapore, via...
The Australian carrier will debut the aircraft between Melbourne and Cairns later this month.
- Jetstar Resumes Bali After Two-Year Hiatus
- Virgin Australia Suspends 10 Routes Amid COVID-19 Surge
- Australian regulator blocks Qantas-Japan Airlines tie-up
- Qantas makes more domestic additions with three new Canberra routes
- Silk Air proposes Australia service resumption in Dec 2020 at earliest
- Route Analysis: LHR-ISB, MCY-ADL, BGO-SEN