Introduction to Cardiff Airport
Cardiff Airport - Wales is the International Gateway to Wales.
We have 18 airlines currently making use of our facilities for commercial purposes with air service to over 50 non stop markets and one stop connecting services via Amsterdam, Paris and Dublin to over 800 destinations.
We have grown traffic by over 50% over the last 4 years and we are working hard to develop further air service and aeronautical activities at Cardiff Airport.
Latest developments have been the commencement of Qatar Airways non-stop services to Doha daily on 787 aircraft. Tui has committed to basing a 3rd 737-800...
The Scottish carrier has unveiled its summer 2022 schedule, which includes the restart of several international services as well as frequency...
- Ryanair to start 11 new routes from UK this winter
- Wizz Air delays Cardiff base
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- Route Analysis: Doncaster Sheffield-Jersey
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- Qatar Airways returns to Gatwick