Introduction to Cardiff Airport
Cardiff Airport - Wales is the International Gateway to Wales.
We have 18 airlines currently making use of our facilities for commercial purposes with air service to over 50 non stop markets and one stop connecting services via Amsterdam, Paris and Dublin to over 800 destinations.
We have grown traffic by over 50% over the last 4 years and we are working hard to develop further air service and aeronautical activities at Cardiff Airport.
Latest developments have been the commencement of Qatar Airways non-stop services to Doha daily on 787 aircraft. Tui has committed to basing a 3rd 737-800...
Nine routes are being launched from the capital of Wales to European leisure destinations.
- Ryanair Reveals Largest Ever Dublin Summer Schedule
- Vueling To Open London Gatwick Base
- On The Move: Delta Swoops For JetBlue’s Northeast Alliance Head
- Loganair builds up domestic and international network
- Ryanair to start 11 new routes from UK this winter
- Wizz Air delays Cardiff base