Introduction to Cardiff Airport
Cardiff Airport - Wales is the International Gateway to Wales.
We have 18 airlines currently making use of our facilities for commercial purposes with air service to over 50 non stop markets and one stop connecting services via Amsterdam, Paris and Dublin to over 800 destinations.
We have grown traffic by over 50% over the last 4 years and we are working hard to develop further air service and aeronautical activities at Cardiff Airport.
Latest developments have been the commencement of Qatar Airways non-stop services to Doha daily on 787 aircraft. Tui has committed to basing a 3rd 737-800...
Latest Cardiff Airport News
Wizz Air To Close Cardiff Base, Ceasing All Service From Airport
The airline cited macro-economic conditions for its decision to drop Cardiff from its network.
Other Cardiff Airport News
- Wizz Air Increases Network From Italy
- Ryanair To Offer 120 Routes From Milan This Winter
- Wizz Air To Suspend Cardiff Base This Winter
- Emerald Airlines To Add Two More Aer Lingus Regional Routes From Belfast
- Wizz Air Opens Cardiff Base
- Ryanair Reveals Largest Ever Dublin Summer Schedule