Cardiff Airport - Wales is the International Gateway to Wales. We have 18 airlines currently making use of our facilities for commercial purposes with air service to over 50 non stop markets and one stop connecting services via Amsterdam, Paris and Dublin to over 800 destinations. We have grown traffic by over 50% over the last 4 years and we are working hard to develop further air service and aeronautical activities at Cardiff Airport. Latest developments have been the...
Thomas Cook Airlines UK in summer 2019 season is offering expanded service to Enfidha in Tunisia, where the airline plans to operate weekly...
- Qatar Airways modified Cardiff service in May/June 2018
- flyBe adds new routes in S18
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Qatar Airways adds Cardiff from May 2018
- Qatar Airways announces Cardiff-Doha schedule
- From Cardiff to California… Qatar Airways outlines more new routes for 2018