Cardiff Airport - Wales is the International Gateway to Wales. We have 18 airlines currently making use of our facilities for commercial purposes with air service to over 50 non stop markets and one stop connecting services via Amsterdam, Paris and Dublin to over 800 destinations. We have grown traffic by over 50% over the last 4 years and we are working hard to develop further air service and aeronautical activities at Cardiff Airport. Latest developments have been the...
Thomson Airways in summer 2019 is introducing various short-haul routes, including service resumptions. Planned new and resumed routes as follow....
- Qatar Airways S19 service changes as of 21DEC18
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK expands Enfidha service in S19
- Qatar Airways modified Cardiff service in May/June 2018
- flyBe adds new routes in S18
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Qatar Airways adds Cardiff from May 2018