Introduction to Cardiff Airport
Cardiff Airport - Wales is the International Gateway to Wales.
There are 12 airlines currently making regular use of the airport’s facilities.
The airport is expected to offer over 28 direct routes in 2023, as well as easy, one-stop global connections to over 160 cities available with KLM via its hub in Amsterdam.
Latest developments have included the commencement of a daily Air France service to Paris-Orly, operated by Eastern Airways, as well as a +50% increase in seats from Ryanair for S23. In addition to its three based B737-800s, TUI recently announced a 40,000 seat expansion for S24 at...
The airline cited macro-economic conditions for its decision to drop Cardiff from its network.
- Wizz Air Increases Network From Italy
- Ryanair To Offer 120 Routes From Milan This Winter
- Wizz Air To Suspend Cardiff Base This Winter
- Emerald Airlines To Add Two More Aer Lingus Regional Routes From Belfast
- Wizz Air Opens Cardiff Base
- Ryanair Reveals Largest Ever Dublin Summer Schedule