The GMR Group led, Delhi International Airport Ltd is a consortium; comprising of GMR Group, Airports Authority of India and Fraport. It is a shining example of Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Make in India. DIAL completed the modernization of Delhi’s IGI Airport including the commissioning of Terminal 3-India’s largest building post-independence in a record time of 37 mths. The modern airport has been recognized at various forums globally, inc. SKYTRAX World Airport...
IndiGo in the 3 rd quarter of 2018 is expanding domestic operations. During the month of July and August 2018, the airline plans to operate...
- Etihad Sep 2018 Delhi aircraft changes
- Singapore Airlines W18 Delhi aircraft changes
- MASKargo adds new intra-Asia routing in S18
- Route rundown: MXP-DEL, MAD-FLL, CDG-TNA
- Air Italy adds Milan – Delhi link from Oct 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines June – Oct 2018 Delhi frequency changes