The GMR Group led, Delhi International Airport Ltd is a consortium; comprising of GMR Group, Airports Authority of India and Fraport. It is a shining example of Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Make in India. DIAL completed the modernization of Delhi’s IGI Airport including the commissioning of Terminal 3-India’s largest building post-independence in a record time of 37 mths. The modern airport has been recognized at various forums globally, inc. SKYTRAX World Airport...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines during the month of December 2018 and January 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft on Amsterdam – Delhi route,...
- Vistara adds Chennai service from Feb 2018
- Ukraine International adjusts planned Delhi service in S18
- Finnair W18 long-haul changes as of 10JAN18
- Qatar Airways S18 service changes as of 23DEC17
- Ethiopian Feb - Apr 2018 Delhi service changes
- Malaysia Airlines S18 service changes as of 08DEC17