The GMR Group led, Delhi International Airport Ltd is a consortium; comprising of GMR Group, Airports Authority of India and Fraport. It is a shining example of Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Make in India. DIAL completed the modernization of Delhi’s IGI Airport including the commissioning of Terminal 3-India’s largest building post-independence in a record time of 37 mths. The modern airport has been recognized at various forums globally, inc. SKYTRAX World Airport...
LOT Polish Airlines yesterday (15JAN19) opened reservation for its planned service to India, where it schedules Warsaw – Delhi nonstop...
- Saudia S19 International service changes as of 08JAN19
- Air France Mainline NS19 long-haul changes as of 28DEC18
- Philippine Airlines S19 International network changes as of 21DEC18
- Jet Airways adds 737 MAX 8 Singapore service from Feb 2019
- WOW air 2019 network adjustment as of 14DEC18
- Air Italy S19 India service changes