The GMR Group led, Delhi International Airport Ltd is a consortium; comprising of GMR Group, Airports Authority of India and Fraport. It is a shining example of Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Make in India. DIAL completed the modernization of Delhi’s IGI Airport including the commissioning of Terminal 3-India’s largest building post-independence in a record time of 37 mths. The modern airport has been recognized at various forums globally, inc. SKYTRAX World Airport...
Jet Airways in recent weeks gradually filed planned 737 MAX 8 operations for international routes during winter 2018/19 season, effective 28OCT18....
- Go Air schedules international debut in October 2018
- Jet Airways / Bangkok Airways expands codeshare network from Aug 2018
- Air Italy W18 long-haul changes as of 08AUG18
- British Airways W18 Delhi aircraft changes
- Singapore Airlines S19 India aircraft changes as of 25JUL18
- Korean Air Cargo resumes Delhi service from July 2018