The GMR Group led, Delhi International Airport Ltd is a consortium; comprising of GMR Group, Airports Authority of India and Fraport. It is a shining example of Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Make in India. DIAL completed the modernization of Delhi’s IGI Airport including the commissioning of Terminal 3-India’s largest building post-independence in a record time of 37 mths. The modern airport has been recognized at various forums globally, inc. SKYTRAX World Airport...
Malaysia Airlines in recent weeks filed additional changes to its Northern summer 2018 operation. Additional adjustment includes service to...
- AirAsia India adds new domestic routes in Mar/Apr 2018
- Route rundown: SLC-CLE, DEL-TLV, CSX-LHR
- Air India resumes Tel Aviv service from late-March 2018
- Air India increases Sydney flights in NS18
- Air India increases San Francisco service in S18
- Air Canada extends Vancouver – Delhi to year-round service from June 2018