The GMR Group led, Delhi International Airport Ltd is a consortium; comprising of GMR Group, Airports Authority of India and Fraport. It is a shining example of Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Make in India. DIAL completed the modernization of Delhi’s IGI Airport including the commissioning of Terminal 3-India’s largest building post-independence in a record time of 37 mths. The modern airport has been recognized at various forums globally, inc. SKYTRAX World Airport...
Air India later this month plans to increase capacity on Delhi – Singapore service, currently served by A321 and Boeing 787-8, 1 daily...
- Jet Airways expands International service in Dec 2018
- Jazeera adds Delhi service from Dec 2018
- Air India and Avianca begins codeshare service from Nov 2018
- Air India increases Tel Aviv service from late-Nov 2018
- Jet Airways expands Singapore service from Dec 2018
- WOW air S19 operation changes as of 15OCT18