Introduction to GMR Delhi International Airport Ltd
The GMR Group led, Delhi International Airport Ltd is a consortium; comprising of GMR Group, Airports Authority of India and Fraport. It is a shining example of Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Make in India. DIAL completed the modernization of Delhi’s IGI Airport including the commissioning of Terminal 3-India’s largest building post-independence in a record time of 37 mths.
The modern airport has been recognized at various forums globally, inc. SKYTRAX World Airport Award17 for the Best Airport in India and Central Asia, it has been adjudged as World’s second best Airport by...
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in July, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- IndiGo, Turkish Airlines Resume Codesharing
- Air India Eyes Multiple Hubs, International Expansion
- Vietnam Airlines To Introduce Regional Jets By 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 23, 2022)
- Jet Airways To Resume Flying In Q3
- Air France-KLM And IndiGo Commence Codeshare Pact