Introduction to GMR Delhi International Airport Ltd
The GMR Group led, Delhi International Airport Ltd is a consortium; comprising of GMR Group, Airports Authority of India and Fraport. It is a shining example of Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Make in India. DIAL completed the modernization of Delhi’s IGI Airport including the commissioning of Terminal 3-India’s largest building post-independence in a record time of 37 mths.
The modern airport has been recognized at various forums globally, inc. SKYTRAX World Airport Award17 for the Best Airport in India and Central Asia, it has been adjudged as World’s second best Airport by...
Under new owner Tata Group, the Indian carrier expects to open several new hubs across the country and increase its footprint on key long-haul...
- Vietnam Airlines To Introduce Regional Jets By 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 23, 2022)
- Jet Airways To Resume Flying In Q3
- Air France-KLM And IndiGo Commence Codeshare Pact
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways To Resume Codesharing
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi Expands India Network