Introduction to GMR Hyderabad International Airport
The GMR Group led, Delhi International Airport Ltd is a consortium; comprising of GMR Group, Airports Authority of India and Fraport. It is a shining example of Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Make in India. DIAL completed the modernization of Delhi’s IGI Airport including the commissioning of Terminal 3-India’s largest building post-independence in a record time of 37 mths.
The modern airport has been recognized at various forums globally, inc. SKYTRAX World Airport Award17 for the Best Airport in India and Central Asia, it has been adjudged as World’s second best Airport by...
Air France and KLM both serve four Indian cities.
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways To Resume Codesharing
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi Expands India Network
- Stimulating India Demand Is 'Golden Ticket' For Flypop
- Qantas To Add Bengaluru And Seoul To International Network
- AirAsia X Rebuilding Network After Two-Year Grounding
- IndiGo Set To Restart International Network