On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Frontier Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 175
- Number of Terminals: One terminal (Jeppesen Terminal) serving three Concourses (A, B & C)
Senior network planners from more than 100 of the world’s leading carriers are now accepting meeting requests.
- Senior delegates confirm their attendance at World Routes 2018
- Spirit discontinues 10 routes in early-September 2018
- $677m grants to fund US airport infrastructure projects
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- Frontier Airlines August 2018 new routes additions
- United Airlines Mexico service changes from late-June 2018