Introduction to Denver International Airport
On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the 19th-busiest airport in the world.
DEN is served by 22 commercial airlines which provide nearly 1,500 daily flights...
Portland, Key West and Jackson Hole are joining the Las Vegas-based airline’s network.
- Network Tracker: 2020 in review
- Alaska Airlines increases Anchorage connectivity
- Frontier expands from Las Vegas and Miami
- United, Southwest becoming direct competitors at O'Hare & IAH
- Frontier to launch 19 new routes
- United Airlines sets date for New York City return