Introduction to Denver International Airport
On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the 19th-busiest airport in the world.
DEN is served by 22 commercial airlines which provide nearly 1,500 daily flights...
Orlando International has secured 17 of the 20 new routes being launched by the US carrier.
- 100 new routes starting in July 2021
- Alaska Airlines, Qatar Airways formally unveil codeshare
- Airline in Focus: Frontier Airlines
- Frontier to serve Burbank, expands from Ontario
- China dominates busiest airport rankings
- Air France to open Paris-Denver route