On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the 19th-busiest airport in the world.
DEN is served by 22 commercial airlines which provide nearly 1,500 daily flights...
Most US transborder services will be eliminated as Canada and the US scramble to contain COVID-19 coronavirus.
- Southwest eyes Denver-Steamboat Springs route
- Denver Air Connections schedules new routes in 2Q20
- Frontier revises A319 Denver April 2020 operations
- United S20 Long-Haul changes as of 18JAN20
- United S20 Domestic network additions as of 10JAN20
- United 1Q20 Domestic network additions