Introduction to Denver International Airport
On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the 19th-busiest airport in the world.
DEN is served by 22 commercial airlines which provide nearly 1,500 daily flights...
The airline is basing four new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft at Canadian airports this spring.
- United Ramps Up Transatlantic Network For Summer 2022
- Delta To Add Boston Flights To Athens, Tel Aviv In 2022
- Southwest targets Austin-Bergstrom with nine new routes
- Airline in Focus: British Airways
- United Airlines to launch Cleveland-Bahamas route this winter
- British Airways restarts London Heathrow-Denver route