On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Frontier Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 175
- Number of Terminals: One terminal (Jeppesen Terminal) serving three Concourses (A, B & C)
Spirit Airlines from February 2019 is expanding service at New Orleans , announced by the airline last week. Planned additional new routes...
- Spirit Airlines adds Austin service from Feb 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands Florida / Puerto Rico network in W18
- United expands Fairbanks service in S19
- Norwegian Air UK expands leased Wamos Air A330 service in W18
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- United Airlines domestic network changes in 1H19