On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Frontier Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 175
- Number of Terminals: One terminal (Jeppesen Terminal) serving three Concourses (A, B & C)
Allegiant Air this week announced additional 16 new routes scheduled to commence in the second quarter of 2019, in addition to previously...
- Frontier Airlines schedules new Denver routes in March 2019
- United W19 Denver – Frankfurt frequency changes
- Route rundown: LIS-ORD, DEN-FRA, PVG-SIN
- United S19 International service changes as of 30NOV18
- United adds Paine Field service from late-March 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands New Orleans network in 1H19