On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Frontier Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 175
- Number of Terminals: One terminal (Jeppesen Terminal) serving three Concourses (A, B & C)
JetBlue Airways in recent weeks filed expanded mono-class Airbus A321 operation, scheduled in winter 2018/19 season. Planned additional mono-class...
- Icelandair S19 network expansions as of 06SEP18
- Frontier Airlines continues domestic expansion in 4Q18
- United schedules additional domestic Express routes in 1Q19
- Cayman Airways plans Denver launch in March 2019
- Boutique Air adds Telluride link from late-August 2018
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019