On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Frontier Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 175
- Number of Terminals: One terminal (Jeppesen Terminal) serving three Concourses (A, B & C)
United Airlines in recent schedule update filed planned operation with the new 234-seater Boeing 757-300 aircraft (F24Y210), tentatively set enter...
- United's “magic elixir” to drive US hub traffic
- United S18 International service changes as of 19JAN18
- Lufthansa S18 Munich long-haul changes as of 11JAN18
- United schedules additional domestic routes in S18
- Denver International Airport Completes Financial Close and Moves Toward A Summer Groundbreaking on the Great Hall Project
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 26DEC17