On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the...
- List of Top 5 airlines: United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Frontier Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 175
- Number of Terminals: One terminal (Jeppesen Terminal) serving three Concourses (A, B & C)
16 days 2 hours ago
Denver International Airport:
has updated their profile
24 days 3 hours ago
United Airlines in 2018 continues its domestic routes expansion, as the airline opened reservation for a total of 12 routes in 2018. Following...
- Denver International Airport on Pace for a Record Setting Year
- Denver International Airport Earns a Trio of Prestigious Industry Awards
- Denver International Airport Continues National Leadership in Reducing Environmental Footprint
- United / Skywest schedules additional Denver routes in 2Q18
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Frontier Airlines plans additional routes in W17