On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Frontier Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 175
- Number of Terminals: One terminal (Jeppesen Terminal) serving three Concourses (A, B & C)
Frontier Airlines recently announced additional route additions, including selected service resumption. Planned additional routes as follow....
- Southwest Airlines Oct 2018 network additions
- American adds new 737 MAX 8 routes in August 2018
- Allegiant Air expands summer 2018 network
- Alaska Airlines ends additional routes in 2Q18
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 07MAR18
- Southwest Airlines plans new routes addition in August 2018