Introduction to Moscow Domodedovo Airport
DME is the largest airport in Russia and Eastern Europe in terms of passenger traffic. In 2013 the airport has served more than 30 million passengers. DME handles 43% of Moscow’s air traffic. Since 2010, DME has been recognized as the Best airport in Eastern Europe according to Skytrax independent annual survey.
DME is Russia’s only airport which handles on a regular commercial basis the largest passenger aircraft Airbus 380 and the state-of-the-art airliner Boeing 787 Dreamliner. 83 airlines operate flights to more than 240 destinations worldwide, 86 of which can be reached...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ural suspends Moscow-Montpellier route
- S7 Airlines plans Moscow – Paris service from late-June 2020
- S7 Airlines moves Moscow – Beijing launch to July 2020
- Qatar Airways adds Boeing 777-300ER Moscow service in March 2020
- EGYPTAIR expands Moscow service from April 2020
- ANA S20 International service changes as of 10FEB20