Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2017 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
Laudamotion in summer 2019 season is introducing new routes to Italy from its Dusseldorf base, with service to Naples and Palermo from April 2019....
- Laudamotion adds Dusseldorf – Alicante route in W18
- Laudamotion adds new Innsbruck routes in W18
- SunExpress Germany S19 network additions as of 18OCT18
- Eurowings S19 Dusseldorf – Bangkok seasonal adjustment
- Eurowings S19 short-haul network addition as of 24SEP18
- Eurowings replaces Lufthansa Dusseldorf – Newark service from Dec 2018