Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2017 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
Eurowings from July 2019 is launching new Trans-Atlantic service from Dusseldorf, where the airline plans to offer Dusseldorf – Las Vegas...
- Austrian W18 European frequency increases
- Etihad Dusseldorf service reductions from Jan 2019
- Icelandair S19 network expansions as of 06SEP18
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- Condor schedules one-time Dusseldorf – Montreal charter in Oct 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 737-400 operations