Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2018 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
Following a record-breaking number of votes, more than 30 organisations and ten individuals have been recognised for their outstanding achievements.
- Delta W19 Long-Haul service changes as of 14JUL19
- Plus Ultra adds one-time Dusseldorf – Seville service in Oct 2019
- TUIfly adds UAE Scheduled charters in W19
- Albawings schedules new routes from June 2019
- Etihad June 2019 Dusseldorf aircraft changes
- airBaltic tentatively schedules 737 service until Nov 2019