Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2018 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
Eurowings since June 2019 started schedule listing with Airbus A321 aircraft, with configuration appeared as C10Y185 and Y200 in OAG schedules....
- Eurowings S20 Dusseldorf – US frequency adjustment
- Eurowings W19 Dusseldorf – Montego Bay aircraft changes
- Norwegian S20 Short-Haul network additions
- Eurowings adds Dusseldorf – Verona service in S20
- Condor S20 European network additions
- Eurowings S20 Short-Haul network additions as of 18OCT19