Introduction to Dusseldorf Airport
Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2018 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
Iran Air in last week’s schedule update filed additional service to Europe, for Northern winter 2020/21 season, including new service to...
- AnadoluJet W20 International operation changes as of 20SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Jetstar, Cathay Pacific, Aeromexico and more
- Eurowings takes over majority of Ryanair routes from Düsseldorf
- Singapore Airlines NW20/NS21 Network adjustment as of 14SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Finnair, IAG, Emirates and more
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more