Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2018 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
Emirates in summer 2020 season is adjusting Airbus A380 service on selected service to Europe and Russia, which sees certain A380 flights being...
- Condor S20 Short-Haul network additions as of 06JAN20
- SunExpress Germany S20 new routes as of 23DEC19
- Etihad 2Q20 Frequency changes as of 19DEC19
- Icelandair S20 service changes as of 16DEC19
- Eurowings W19 A321 operations as of 09DEC19
- Eurowings S20 Dusseldorf – US frequency adjustment