Introduction to Dusseldorf Airport
Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2018 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ryanair plans base closures and says Lauda faces “existential crisis”
- Route analysis: AUH-VIE, DUS-CUN, SOU-BHD
- TUI fly confirms new Dusseldorf long-haul routes
- HiSky further delays service launch to June 2020
- El Al delays new routes launch in 2020
- Condor adds Dusseldorf – Cancun service in W20