Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2018 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
flyBe in recent weeks filed additional changes to its winter 2019/20 operation, as the airline discontinues additional 7 routes. Latest route...
- flyBe discontinues selected Dusseldorf service in W19
- El Al Israel Airlines adds new European routes in S20
- Etihad Airways W19 service changes as of 06SEP19
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- Delta W19 Long-Haul service changes as of 14JUL19
- Plus Ultra adds one-time Dusseldorf – Seville service in Oct 2019