Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2017 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
Lufthansa during the month of August 2018 is adjusting operations on Dusseldorf – Newark route, currently served by Airbus A330-300. From...
- Eurowings W18 long-haul changes as of 11APR18
- Eurowings outlines Laudamotion aircraft operation in 2Q18
- Analysis: Spain's phenomenal international growth
- Pegasus adds Samsun – Dusseldorf service from June 2018
- Route rundown: TRV-MCT, PHL-MEX, DUS-HAV
- Eurowings adds long-haul charters in W18