Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2017 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
Turkish Airlines last week further revised planned summer 2019 operation, as additional short-haul routes receive expanded frequencies between...
- Germania adds Dusseldorf – Orebro charters in S18
- Eurowings expands planned Dusseldorf – Bangkok service
- Eurowings removes Dubai al Maktoum W18 schedule listings
- Eurowings adds Kosice service from late-Oct 2018
- Icelandair plans Dusseldorf launch in Oct 2018
- Eurowings adds Bangkok / Cancun from Dusseldorf in W18