Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2017 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
Eurowings in summer 2019 season plans to offer new seasonal routes to Ohrid, from both Dusseldorf and Stuttgart. Planned operational schedule as...
- Eurowings files additional short-haul routes in S19
- WOWair S19 service changes as of 01MAR19
- Turkish Airlines further expands Antalya network in S19
- Eurowings adds Santa Clara charters from late-March 2019
- Condor adds Dusseldorf – Sylt limited service in W19
- Adria discontinues 2 routes in Feb 2019