Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) is with 24.6m passengers in 2017 the third largest German airport, located ideally within the largest German catchment area. The Rhine-Ruhr area is the home of 18m inhabitants, which is compareable to the greater London and -Paris area.
Spanish carrier Plus Ultra in October 2019 filed one-time service on Dusseldorf – Seville route, on board Airbus A340-300 aircraft....
- TUIfly adds UAE Scheduled charters in W19
- Albawings schedules new routes from June 2019
- Etihad June 2019 Dusseldorf aircraft changes
- airBaltic tentatively schedules 737 service until Nov 2019
- Air China S19 Long-Haul changes as of 10MAY19
- SunExpress Germany adds Dusseldorf – Erbil service from June 2019