Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition.
- Straight & efficient procedures -
- 2019 - 6.719.491 PAX
- Growth of 8.66 % in 2019, with more than 535.000 new passengers
- During the 2019 Eindhoven airport introduced 8 new destinations and 5 new airlines
Air traffic from / to Eindhoven Airport continued to decrease due to the corona pandemic. The airport remains open to handle passenger flights,...
- Eindhoven Airport remains open; operation has been reduced
- Eindhoven Airport covers walking routes to / from aircraft
- Wizz Air S20 Budapest operation changes as of 15JAN20
- London : The most popular destination from Eindhoven Airport, again
- Retrospect to the 2019
- Eindhoven Airport is Redesigning their airport area - Watch the Video
2 days 19 hours ago
9 days 16 hours ago
26 days 15 hours ago