Introduction to Eindhoven Airport
Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition.
- Straight & efficient procedures -
- 2019 - 6.719.491 PAX
- Growth of 8.66 % in 2019, with more than 535.000 new passengers
- During the 2019 Eindhoven airport introduced 8 new destinations and 5 new airlines
Wizz Air has announced plans to strengthen its operations in Romania next year with new routes to Germany, increased frequencies and an additional...
- Wizz Air adds Eindhoven – Rzeszow service from Nov 2020
- Wizz Air UK W20 new routes launch revision as of 24SEP20
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air UK expands Doncaster/Sheffield network in W20
- Traffic and transport figures from June 18 to July 31
- Ryanair early-August 2020 network additions
Latest Updates from Eindhoven Airport
5 months 19 days ago
6 months 23 days ago