Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition. Key features: - Straight & efficient procedures - ALWAYS EASY brand, both for the passengers and for the Airlines - Highest growth in...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Wizzair, Transavia, Corendon, TUI
- Number of Serving Airlines: 10+
- Number of Direct Destinations: >80
- Number of Terminals: 1
20 hours 41 minutes ago
Earlier this month Eindhoven Airport welcomed its 5th million passenger of 2017. It is the first time in the airport's history to reach the 5...
- Eindhoven sees busiest month ever in history
- Wizz Air expands Wroclaw network in S18
- "Today Europe, tomorrow the World"
- Eindhoven features in Lufthansa inflight magazine
- Unserved route: Eindhoven - Berlin
- Strong growth Eindhoven Airport continues