Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition. Key features: - Straight & efficient procedures - ALWAYS EASY brand, both for the passengers and for the Airlines - 2017 - 5.653.402 PAX - Growth...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizzair, Transavia, Corendon, TUI
- Number of Serving Airlines: 10+
- Number of Direct Destinations: >80
- Number of Terminals: 1
has updated their profile
2 months 22 hours ago
According to official data from Eindhoven Airport, June 2009 was the last month when Eindhoven Airport had less passengers than in the same month...
- Intercontinental boom
- Breaking the boundaries
- Eindhoven Airport expects record Summer
- First scheduled long haul flight for Eindhoven Airport
- Just another day at the office
- Wizz Air further expands Vienna network in July 2018