Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition. Key features: - Straight & efficient procedures - - 2018 - 6.183.968 PAX - Growth of 9 % in 2018, with more than 500.000 new passengers - During...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizzair, Transavia, Corendon, TUI
- Number of Serving Airlines: 10+
- Number of Direct Destinations: >80
- Number of Terminals: 1
Wizz Air last week announced service expansion at Bucharest, starting April 2019, including the addition of 2 new routes. Bucharest –...
- Pobeda adds Eindhoven service from late-Dec 2018
- New airline for Eindhoven Airport
- Bright future for Eindhoven Airport
- SunExpress S19 network additions as of 18OCT18
- Transavia schedules new routes in S19
- 110 months of consecutive growth