Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition. Key features: - Straight & efficient procedures - ALWAYS EASY brand, both for the passengers and for the Airlines - 2017 - 5.653.402 PAX - Growth...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizzair, Transavia, Corendon, TUI
- Number of Serving Airlines: 10+
- Number of Direct Destinations: >80
- Number of Terminals: 1
Russian low-cost carrier Pobeda Airlines from late-December 2018 introduces new route to The Netherlands, as Moscow Vnukovo – Eindhoven...
- New airline for Eindhoven Airport
- Bright future for Eindhoven Airport
- SunExpress S19 network additions as of 18OCT18
- Transavia schedules new routes in S19
- 110 months of consecutive growth
- Intercontinental boom