Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition. Key features: - Straight & efficient procedures - - 2018 - 6.183.968 PAX - Growth of 9 % in 2018, with more than 500.000 new passengers - During...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizzair, Transavia, Corendon, TUI
- Number of Serving Airlines: 10+
- Number of Direct Destinations: >80
- Number of Terminals: 1
Wizz Air in the last few days announced further service expansion for its Polish network, including the addition of 3 rd aircraft to be based at...
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- Wizz Air S19 A321neo operations as of 01MAR19
- Wizz Air expands Kutaisi network from August 2019
- Wizz Air plans A321neo Budapest service from March 2019
- Milestone year 2018
- Wizz Air expands Bucharest network in S19