Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition.
- Straight & efficient procedures -
- 2019 - 6.719.491 PAX
- Growth of 8.66 % in 2019, with more than 535.000 new passengers
- During the 2019 Eindhoven airport introduced 8 new destinations and 5 new airlines
Wizz Air in the last few weeks filed operation changes for Budapest in summer 2020 season, including new routes addition previously not covered...
- London : The most popular destination from Eindhoven Airport, again
- Retrospect to the 2019
- Eindhoven Airport is Redesigning their airport area - Watch the Video
- TUIfly Maroc adds new Marrakech routes in S20
- Opening 'Aspire' business lounge at Eindhoven Airport
- Construction officially begins for the new Summa Aviation Services building at Eindhoven Airport
15 days 20 hours ago
has updated their profile
20 days 20 hours ago