Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition. Key features: - Straight & efficient procedures - ALWAYS EASY brand, both for the passengers and for the Airlines - Highest growth in...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizzair, Transavia, Corendon, TUI
- Number of Serving Airlines: 10+
- Number of Direct Destinations: >80
- Number of Terminals: 1
has updated their profile
27 days 20 hours ago
Transavia in the 3 rd quarter of 2018 is adding new seasonal route to Croatia, as the airline schedules Eindhoven – Rijeka route....
- 2017: a record year for Eindhoven Airport
- Transavia enters the Croatian market
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S18
- Eindhoven Airport welcomes 5th million passenger of 2017
- Eindhoven sees busiest month ever in history
- Wizz Air expands Wroclaw network in S18