Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition.
- Straight & efficient procedures -
- 2018 - 6.183.968 PAX
- Growth of 9 % in 2018, with more than 500.000 new passengers
- During the 2018 Eindhoven airport ...
Wizz Air in winter 2019/20 season plans to expand service at Vienna , with 6 new routes scheduled between late-October 2019 and mid-December...
- Pegasus adds Istanbul – Eindhoven service from late-June 2019
- Boosting over 600.000 passenger per month
- New CEO of Eindhoven Airport
- Pobeda S19 Eindhoven frequency changes
- A special year for Eindhoven Airport
- Wizz Air further expands Polish network in S19