Introduction to Eindhoven Airport
Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition.
- Straight & efficient procedures -
- 2019 - 6.719.491 PAX
- Growth of 8.66 % in 2019, with more than 535.000 new passengers
- During the 2019 Eindhoven airport introduced 8 new destinations and 5 new airlines
Wizz Air UK in the last 2 weeks filed changes to its planned new routes for winter 2020/21 season. Due to ongoing situation, selected new routes...
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air UK expands Doncaster/Sheffield network in W20
- Traffic and transport figures from June 18 to July 31
- Ryanair early-August 2020 network additions
- Progress 'Smart and sustainable'
- Video update: Redesign of Eindhoven airport area with special lighting plan
Latest Updates from Eindhoven Airport
1 month 24 days ago
2 months 28 days ago