Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition.
- Straight & efficient procedures -
- 2018 - 6.183.968 PAX
- Growth of 9 % in 2018, with more than 500.000 new passengers
- During the 2018 Eindhoven airport ...
Roel Hellemons nominated as new CEO of Eindhoven Airport
- Pobeda S19 Eindhoven frequency changes
- A special year for Eindhoven Airport
- Wizz Air further expands Polish network in S19
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- Wizz Air S19 A321neo operations as of 01MAR19
- Wizz Air expands Kutaisi network from August 2019