Introduction to Eindhoven Airport
Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition.
- Straight & efficient procedures -
- 2019 - 6.719.491 PAX
- Growth of 8.66 % in 2019, with more than 535.000 new passengers
- During the 2019 Eindhoven airport introduced 8 new destinations and 5 new airlines
The network expansion is concentrated on cities with large Moroccan diaspora communities.
- FlyOne confirms London launch
- Wizz expands with new Bosnian destination
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- Wizz Air to open seasonal Burgas base
- Wizz adds nine unserved routes from Sarajevo
Latest Updates from Eindhoven Airport
11 months 20 days ago