Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition. Key features: - Straight & efficient procedures - ALWAYS EASY brand, both for the passengers and for the Airlines - 2017 - 5.653.402 PAX - Growth...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizzair, Transavia, Corendon, TUI
- Number of Serving Airlines: 10+
- Number of Direct Destinations: >80
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 3 days ago
3 months 4 days ago
Eindhoven Airport realized a 9% passenger growth compared to 2017 in the first six months of 2018. In the period January until June 2018...
- First scheduled long haul flight for Eindhoven Airport
- Just another day at the office
- Wizz Air further expands Vienna network in July 2018
- Eindhoven Airport realises 12% growth in the first quarter
- New flights from Eindhoven Airport to Vienna
- See you in Bilbao!