Introduction to Eindhoven Airport
Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition.
- Straight & efficient procedures -
- 2019 - 6.719.491 PAX
- Growth of 8.66 % in 2019, with more than 535.000 new passengers
- During the 2019 Eindhoven airport introduced 8 new destinations and 5 new airlines
After 15 years of negotiations, the EU and Ukraine have finally reached an agreement on a common aviation area.
- Schiphol Group concedes COVID-19 is depressing air travel
- Ryanair expands new Zagreb base, increases annual traffic forecast
- Royal Air Maroc to launch 11 European routes
- FlyOne confirms London launch
- Wizz expands with new Bosnian destination
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route