Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations...
Ethiopian Airlines in recent schedule update revised planned operational aircraft to Italy, as the airline schedules Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft...
- Air Albania launches Italy service in late-Sep 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines W19 European network adjustment as of 31JUL19
- Mahan Air adjusts Rome service from July 2019
- Kenya Airways NW19 Geneva / Rome routing changes
- Delta W19 Long-Haul service changes as of 14JUL19
- Bulgaria Air plans Alitalia codeshare expansion in W19