Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations makes FCO the primary Italian hub to ensure extensive feeding operations to long...
Alitalia on Monday (24FEB20) closed reservation for 2 long-haul routes, as the airline gradually discontinues service to Seoul and Santiago de...
- Alitalia / Royal Air Maroc expands codeshare network in Feb 2020
- Blue Panorama files A330 S20 operations as of 12FEB20
- Korean Air S20 Europe aircraft changes as of 07FEB20
- Iberia schedules additional A350 Europe service in S20
- Jet2.com expands Airbus A321/330 service in S20
- Finnair S20 Europe service increase