Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations makes FCO the primary Italian hub to ensure extensive feeding operations to long...
Transavia France in summer 2020 season is launching new base at Montpellier , initially with 12 new routes. Planned operation overview as...
- Neos adds Salalah service in W19
- Norwegian adds new Trans-Atlantic routes to Chicago / Denver in S20
- Neos adds Rome – La Romana service from late-Dec 2019
- Blue Panorama leases Plus Ultra A340 in 4Q19
- Route rundown: KUL-OKA, AUS-CDG, YYC-FCO
- WestJet adds Calgary – Rome service from May 2020