Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations makes FCO the primary Italian hub to ensure extensive feeding operations to long...
Etihad Airways in recent schedule update filed additional changes to its summer 2020 operation. Latest adjustment as of 21JAN20 as follows. All...
- Wizz Air expands Vienna network from July 2020
- Air Canada S20 Long-Haul changes as of 20JAN20
- Kuwait Airways S20 Service changes as of 15JAN20
- Ethiopian Airlines 1Q20 European routing changes
- Asiana Airlines increases Rome service in Mar/Apr 2020
- Alitalia W20 Tokyo service changes as of 07JAN20