Introduction to Rome Airports (FCO – CIA)
Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome Airport System welcomed during the year 2019 over 49 million passengers with more than 240 destinations worldwide served by approxitamely 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations makes FCO the primary Italian hub to ensure extensive feeding operations...
Italy’s flag carrier is expanding east with new flights to Asia later this year.
- 50 New Routes Starting In September 2022
- Wizz Air To Launch 20 Routes to Saudi Arabia
- Korean Air Buoyed By European Recovery
- SKY Express Broadens International Network From Athens
- Iberia Plans Pre-Pandemic Flying Levels For Winter
- New Amsterdam Route Among Vueling’s Winter Additions