Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations...
Cabo Verde Airlines from July 2019 plans to expand service to Italy, as the airline schedules nonstop Ilha do Sal – Rome route. From...
- Alitalia W19 Washington frequency changes
- Uzbekistan Airways adds A320neo service to Rome in June 2019
- Air Serbia expands Nis network from July 2019
- China Eastern expands Alitalia European codeshares from May 2019
- Ernest Airlines adds Rome – Odessa from April 2019
- Neos adds Rome – Ibiza service in S19