Introduction to Rome Airports (FCO – CIA)
Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations makes FCO the primary Italian hub to ensure extensive feeding operations to long...
Delta during the weekend of 25OCT20’s schedule update opened reservation for Boston – Rome route during summer 2021 season, from...
- Alitalia Nov 2020 International operations as of 21OCT20
- Neos W20 Rome – Salalah aircraft changes
- Delta NW20 Long-Haul network operations as of 04OCT20
- Blue Air schedules new Bucharest routes for Christmas/New Year 2020 and S21
- Alitalia W20 intra-European network changes as of 22SEP20
- Alitalia NW20 Long-Haul inventory changes as of 17SEP20