Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport. Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports. The huge number of Italian domestic, international and...
Blue Air since February 2019 expanded codeshare partnership with Alitalia, covering the latter’s service to/from Rome. Planned codeshare...
- Sichuan Airlines adds Chengdu – Rome service from late-June 2019
- Air China adds Hangzhou – Rome service from June 2019
- Wizz Air further expands Polish network in S19
- Etihad Rome aircraft changes from June 2019
- Pobeda S19 new routes as of 11MAR19
- China Southern S19 Rome service changes as of 09MAR19