Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations...
As China Eastern schedules its latest new route to Western Europe, Routesonline looks at the growth of the market and the new services set to start...
- Mahan Air adds Rome service from July 2019
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Ethiopian Airlines Europe service changes: New Marseille service from July 2019
- Route rundown: TLV-ORD, SZX-FCO, FRA-LAS
- Ernest Airlines S19 new routes as of 25MAR19
- LEVEL/Anisec adds Amsterdam service from April 2019