Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations...
This week: Alitalia is to resume service to San Francisco; Aeroflot plans Osaka return; and LEVEL is to launch its sixth destination from Paris.
- Norwegian NS20 Trans-Atlantic service changes as of 11OCT19
- El Al schedules final Boeing 747 service in early-Nov 2019
- Delta S20 Long-Haul changes as of 06OCT19
- Mahan Air increases Rome service in W19
- Norwegian Barcelona / Rome – New York service changes from late-Oct 2019
- Eurowings transfers selected Vienna service to Austrian from Jan 2020