Introduction to Rome Airports (FCO – CIA)
Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome Airport System welcomed during the year 2019 over 49 million passengers with more than 240 destinations worldwide served by approxitamely 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations makes FCO the primary Italian hub to ensure extensive feeding operations...
The Norwegian startup will add another transatlantic service from June.
- ITA Airways Confirms Rio Route Plans
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2023
- Aeromexico Plans Record European Schedule For Summer 2023
- Rome Airports Eye Full Recovery, Hopeful Of China Return
- Dammam Sees Connectivity Grow With Wizz Air Service
- Avianca, ITA To Codeshare