Introduction to Rome Airports (FCO – CIA)
Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations makes FCO the primary Italian hub to ensure extensive feeding operations to long...
Gulf carrier aims to “gradually” resume services with the goal of operating 45% of its pre-COVID capacity by August.
- Alitalia asked to rethink relaunch plan
- United to ramp up international routes
- Alitalia plans big route boost in June
- European airlines set out network restoration plans
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 3)
- Delta drops Atlanta-Rome route as Italy goes on COVID-19 lockdown