Introduction to Rome Airports (FCO – CIA)
Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations makes FCO the primary Italian hub to ensure extensive feeding operations to long...
Routes to Copenhagen, Paris and Rome will be available from October.
- Sky Express to cooperate with American Airlines
- WestJet CEO eyes transatlantic rebound as Canada reopens
- ITA hopes to serve an initial four US routes
- Air Canada schedules new Milan route, resumes Munich
- Naples becomes Wizz Air’s sixth Italian base
- Ryanair adds routes, 737s at Rome Fiumicino