Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport. Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports. The huge number of Italian domestic, international and...
Air France in last week’s schedule update filed additional routes to be operated by its new subsidiary JOON, gradually commencing in summer...
- Neos outlines S18 Boeing 787 operations
- Transavia France schedules additional new routes in S18
- easyJet outlines Berlin Tegel network from Jan 2018
- Qatar Airways expands Italy flights from late-Dec 2017
- Air China S18 International changes as of 30NOV17
- Alitalia expands Sao Paulo service from Dec 2017