Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport. Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports. The huge number of Italian domestic, international and...
Air Cairo in summer 2019 season plans to offer additional routes to Italy, including service from Marsa Alam and Sharm el Sheikh. Planned schedule...
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Neos schedules new European routes in S19
- Cathay Pacific expands A350-1000XWB Europe network in S19
- Tunisair adds new scheduled charter routes from Djerba in S19
- Etihad W19 preliminary changes as of 07DEC18
- Alitalia increases Johannesburg service in NS19