Introduction to Genève Aéroport
Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
Ethiopian Airlines this week filed service changes for Europe, effective from 25OCT20. Following planned operation for Northern winter 2020/21...
- Jet2.com resumes Glasgow – Geneva service from Dec 2020
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- GVA: Direct Ethiopian Airlines Flight From Geneva To Addis Ababa
- Swiss NW20 Intercontinental network inventory changes as of 12AUG20
- Partnerships key to Air Canada’s recovery
- Route Analysis: DSS-MXP, LHR-NQY, KWI-TZX
Latest Updates from Genève Aéroport
1 month 12 days ago
3 months 20 days ago