Introduction to Genève Aéroport
Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
The regional airline was the sole carrier on around a quarter of its route network, but the impact of its collapse will be far less severe than...
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2023
- Newcastle Targets Sustainable Recovery, Eyes Cargo Growth
- Delta Air Lines To Offer Robust Summer 2023 Europe Schedule
- Ethiopian Confirms Jordan Launch
- SWISS To Add New UK Route, But Staying Conservative
- PLAY Plans Two More European Routes
Genève Aéroport's Network Powered by
Explore Genève Aéroport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper