Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
The opening of the Geneva-Nairobi route is approaching, as the inauguration of this new long-haul flight operated by the national airline Kenya...
- Genève Aéroport Takes the Colours of Lausanne 2020
- Genève Aéroport Captures its Pollutants on the Runway
- Eurowings expands Pristina routes from June 2019
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Ethiopian Airlines Europe service changes: New Marseille service from July 2019
- Kenya Airways launches a new connection between Geneva and Nairobi