Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Swiss, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58 scheduled airlines in 2017
- Number of Direct Destinations: 141 scheduled destinations in 2017
- Number of Terminals: 1 main terminal
has updated their profile
3 months 6 days ago
Swiss International Air Lines in winter 2018/19 season is offering new service to Finland, with the offering of Geneva – Kittila route....
- Swiss files preliminary Geneva – Hurghada schedule from Oct 2018
- Ethiopian updates planned European changes from Dec 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines European network changes from Dec 2018
- Alitalia adds Milan Linate – Geneva route from Sep 2018
- EGYPTAIR increases Geneva service in 3Q18
- Ethiopian Airlines Aug 2018 Milan / Geneva aircraft changes