Introduction to Genève Aéroport
Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
Serbia’s national airline is adding a second route to Switzerland.
- Icelandair outlines summer schedule
- Aeroflot W20 Geneva aircraft changes as of 13OCT20
- Ethiopian Airlines NW20 European network changes as of 09SEP20
- Jet2.com resumes Glasgow – Geneva service from Dec 2020
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- GVA: Direct Ethiopian Airlines Flight From Geneva To Addis Ababa
Latest Updates from Genève Aéroport
5 months 6 days ago
7 months 14 days ago