Introduction to Genève Aéroport
Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
The UK airport remains confident ahead of the winter season despite looming economic headwinds.
- Delta Air Lines To Offer Robust Summer 2023 Europe Schedule
- Ethiopian Confirms Jordan Launch
- SWISS To Add New UK Route, But Staying Conservative
- PLAY Plans Two More European Routes
- ITA Adds Three Routes, Secures Argentina Permission
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)