Introduction to Genève Aéroport
Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
SWISS is adding the route as it transitions to offering more leisure services.
- Air Canada maps out international network rebuild
- Air Nostrum increases Balearics connectivity
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Ukraine International Airlines restarts flights from Geneva
- Air Serbia will launch new Geneva-Belgrade flights in March 2021
- Interview: SWISS head of network management
Latest Updates from Genève Aéroport
4 months 7 days ago
4 months 20 days ago