Introduction to Genève Aéroport
Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
Several domestic trunk routes are expected to reach 2019 capacity levels again.
- Ukraine International Airlines restarts flights from Geneva
- Air Serbia will launch new Geneva-Belgrade flights in March 2021
- Interview: SWISS head of network management
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
- SunExpress CEO eyes increased summer demand
- Route Analysis: Air Serbia to launch Geneva service
Latest Updates from Genève Aéroport
1 month 5 days ago
1 month 18 days ago