Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Swiss, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58 scheduled airlines in 2017
- Number of Direct Destinations: 141 scheduled destinations in 2017
- Number of Terminals: 1 main terminal
2 months 10 days ago
Swiss International Air Lines in summer 2019 season intends to operate Geneva – Lanarca service, scheduled from 26JUN19. The airline has...
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Swiss expands Geneva European network from June 2019
- New destination: Caen with Air France from 26 November 2018
- Etihad W18 operation changes as of 15OCT18
- Ethiopian Airlines W18 Europe routing changes as of 10SEP18
- BA CityFlyer expands London City network in W18