Introduction to Genève Aéroport
Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports continue to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Etihad re-opens global network
- OPINION: Geneva seeks to rebuild network
- Lufthansa Group airlines to restart eight UK and Ireland routes in June
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 17)
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 10)
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Geneva service from Dec 2020
Latest Updates from Genève Aéroport
1 month 4 days ago