Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
easyJet in winter 2019/20 season plans to introduce additional routes across Europe, announced by the airline earlier this month. Additional new...
- Transavia France expands Nantes network in W19
- Ethiopian Airlines W19 European network adjustment as of 31JUL19
- Swiss adds Geneva – Marsa Alam service in W19
- BA CityFlyer W19 service adjustments as of 24JUL19
- Kenya Airways NW19 Geneva / Rome routing changes
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19