Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Swiss, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58 scheduled airlines in 2017
- Number of Direct Destinations: 141 scheduled destinations in 2017
- Number of Terminals: 1 main terminal
has updated their profile
3 days 11 hours ago
EGYPTAIR during summer peak season is expanding operational frequency for Cairo – Geneva route, which sees the addition of 5 th weekly...
- Ethiopian Airlines Aug 2018 Milan / Geneva aircraft changes
- Cobalt Aero schedules new routes in 2018
- SWISS opens new seasonal routes departing from Geneva
- Air France expands seasonal offering to Geneva / Ibiza in S18
- Arrival of Ethiopian Airlines in Geneva
- Ethiopian Airlines European network changes from June 2018