Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Swiss, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 59 scheduled airlines in 2016
- Number of Direct Destinations: 142 scheduled destinations in 2016
- Number of Terminals: 1 main terminal
5 days 17 hours ago
9 months 12 days ago
The airline is set to expand its route network between the end of June and beginning of September, offering its passengers attractive new...
- Air France expands seasonal offering to Geneva / Ibiza in S18
- Arrival of Ethiopian Airlines in Geneva
- Ethiopian Airlines European network changes from June 2018
- Qatar Airways S18 service changes as of 03JAN18
- Adria plans new expansion in S18
- Ural Airlines adds Zhukovsky – Geneva seasonal route in W17