Introduction to Genève Aéroport
Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
- Ethiopian Airlines Europe service changes from July 2020
- Air Serbia network expansion from June 2020
- Air Sénégal Arrives in Geneva
- Air Senegal expands European service; Geneva launch in June 2020
- Slight rise in passenger numbers and decrease in aircraft movements in 2019
- United S20 Long-Haul changes as of 18JAN20