Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Swiss, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58 scheduled airlines in 2017
- Number of Direct Destinations: 141 scheduled destinations in 2017
- Number of Terminals: 1 main terminal
has updated their profile
5 months 4 days ago
Ethiopian Airlines in recent schedule update further revised planned European operation from December 2018, including routing variations. Planned...
- BA CityFlyer expands London City network in W18
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Swiss W18 Geneva – London City aircraft changes
- Swiss adds Geneva – Kittila charters in W18
- Swiss files preliminary Geneva – Hurghada schedule from Oct 2018
- Ethiopian updates planned European changes from Dec 2018