Introduction to Genève Airport
Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
The regional airline was the sole carrier on around a quarter of its route network, but the impact of its collapse will be far less severe than...
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2023
- Newcastle Targets Sustainable Recovery, Eyes Cargo Growth
- Delta Air Lines To Offer Robust Summer 2023 Europe Schedule
- Ethiopian Confirms Jordan Launch
- SWISS To Add New UK Route, But Staying Conservative
- PLAY Plans Two More European Routes
Genève Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Genève Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Genève Airport
has updated the overview page on their profile
5 days 11 minutes ago