Introduction to Houston William P. Hobby
The Houston Airport System's (HAS) three airports form the sixth largest multi-airport system in the world and handled approximately 52 million passengers in 2007. Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) is our global passenger and cargo gateway. William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) - number one in the U.S. in customer satisfaction - serves domestic destinations. Ellington Field (EFD) is home to NASA and general aviation. A recent $3.1 billion capital improvement program, added a new state-of-the-art International Arrivals Building and the capability for simultaneous all-weather...
Construction on the gates and supporting facilities started in 2019.
- Southwest Airlines Planning Houston Hobby Expansion
- Chicago Midway, Houston Hobby Secure Frontier’s Return
- Southwest To Add Three New Routes In 2022 Summer
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More
- Qatar Airways, RwandAir Seek US Codeshare
- Viva Aerobus expands Mexico-US service