Introduction to Houston William P. Hobby
The Houston Airport System's (HAS) three airports form the sixth largest multi-airport system in the world and handled approximately 52 million passengers in 2007. Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) is our global passenger and cargo gateway. William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) - number one in the U.S. in customer satisfaction - serves domestic destinations. Ellington Field (EFD) is home to NASA and general aviation. A recent $3.1 billion capital improvement program, added a new state-of-the-art International Arrivals Building and the capability for simultaneous all-weather...
Korean Air restoring flights to Hawaii, Air Nostrum’s latest tender win, and Singapore Airlines restarting service to Houston are among the latest...
- Qatar Airways, RwandAir Seek US Codeshare
- Viva Aerobus expands Mexico-US service
- Southwest Airlines to restart Costa Rica flights in June
- Southwest resumes Houston Bush Intercontinental after 16-year absence
- Spirit expands from LAX, adds third Mexican destination
- Allegiant targets leisure demand with 34 new routes