GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) is a joint venture company promoted by the GMR Group (63%) in partnership with Airport Authority of India (13%), Government of Andhra Pradesh (13%) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (11%). The Company was incorporated to design, finance, build, operate and maintain a world class Greenfield airport at Shamshabad, named as Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad, which was inaugurated on March 14, 2008. The airport which...
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo from December 2018 further expands service to Bangkok, as the airline plans 1 daily service from Hyderabad and...
- SpiceJet adds Hyderabad – Bangkok route from October 2018
- Etihad March 2019 Hyderabad aircraft changes
- The fastest-growing major airports in the world so far this year
- IndiGo expands domestic service in 3Q18
- flynas files additional new service from June 2018
- AirAsia India adds Bhubaneswar – Hyderabad link in Dec 2017