GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) is a joint venture company promoted by the GMR Group (63%) in partnership with Airport Authority of India (13%), Government of Andhra Pradesh (13%) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (11%). The Company was incorporated to design, finance, build, operate and maintain a world class Greenfield airport at Shamshabad, named as Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad, which was inaugurated on March 14, 2008. The airport which...
AirAsia India last week added new domestic route from Chennai, which saw the launch of Chennai – Hyderabad service. Airbus A320 aircraft...
- IndiGo further expands Bangkok network in Dec 2018
- SpiceJet adds Hyderabad – Bangkok route from October 2018
- Etihad March 2019 Hyderabad aircraft changes
- The fastest-growing major airports in the world so far this year
- IndiGo expands domestic service in 3Q18
- flynas files additional new service from June 2018