GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) is a joint venture company promoted by the GMR Group (63%) in partnership with Airport Authority of India (13%), Government of Andhra Pradesh (13%) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (11%). The Company was incorporated to design, finance, build, operate and maintain a world class Greenfield airport at Shamshabad, named as Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad, which was inaugurated on March 14, 2008. The airport which...
IndiGo in the 3 rd quarter of 2018 is expanding domestic operations. During the month of July and August 2018, the airline plans to operate...
- flynas files additional new service from June 2018
- AirAsia India adds Bhubaneswar – Hyderabad link in Dec 2017
- IndiGo outlines ATR72 network in W17
- IndiGo expands Middle East routes from Dec 2017
- Jazeera schedules Hyderabad Nov 2017 launch
- SilkAir outlines 737MAX 8 service from late-Oct 2017