Introduction to GMR Hyderabad International Airport
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) is a joint venture company promoted by the GMR Infra (63%) in partnership with the Airports Authority of India (13%), the Government of Telangana (13%) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (11%). The Company was incorporated to design, finance, build, operate and maintain a world-class Greenfield airport at Shamshabad, Hyderabad. Hyderabad airport was commissioned in a record time of 31 months in March 2008, with an initial capacity of 12 million passengers per annum (MPPA) and 1,50,000 MT of cargo handling capacity per annum....
This year’s edition of the global route development forum will see the return of the industry’s most prestigious accolades.
- Air India Adds Doha Flights, Plans UK Resumption
- IndiGo To Add More Service to Saudi Capital
- IndiGo, Virgin Atlantic Sign Codeshare Agreement
- VietJet Adds More India Routes
- Vietjet To Launch Seven New Routes From Da Nang
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways To Resume Codesharing