Introduction to GMR Hyderabad International Airport
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) is a joint venture company promoted by the GMR Infra (63%) in partnership with the Airports Authority of India (13%), the Government of Telangana (13%) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (11%). The Company was incorporated to design, finance, build, operate and maintain a world-class Greenfield airport at Shamshabad, Hyderabad. Hyderabad airport was commissioned in a record time of 31 months in March 2008, with an initial capacity of 12 million passengers per annum (MPPA) and 1,50,000 MT of cargo handling capacity per annum....
From Dec. 1, IndiGo will fly daily between Hyderabad’s Rajiv Gandhi International Airport and Gondia Airport.
- IndiGo To Launch Inaugural Central Asia And Africa Routes
- Lufthansa Expands India Service, Eurowings Confirms Dubai Return
- First Flights Start At Goa Mopa Airport
- IndiGo Plans Largest Station Launch At New Goa Airport
- Routes Awards 2022 - Shortlists Revealed
- Air India Adds Doha Flights, Plans UK Resumption