GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) is a joint venture company promoted by the GMR Group (63%) in partnership with Airport Authority of India (13%), Government of Andhra Pradesh (13%) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (11%). The Company was incorporated to design, finance, build, operate and maintain a world class Greenfield airport at Shamshabad, named as Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad, which was inaugurated on March 14, 2008. The airport which...
Cathay Pacific from June 2019 is increasing service on Hong Kong – Hyderabad route, where the airline added 5 th weekly rotation,...
- SpiceJet adds Jeddah service from late-March 2019
- AirAsia India adds Chennai – Hyderabad service from late-Dec 2018
- IndiGo further expands Bangkok network in Dec 2018
- SpiceJet adds Hyderabad – Bangkok route from October 2018
- Etihad March 2019 Hyderabad aircraft changes
- The fastest-growing major airports in the world so far this year