Incheon International Airport is the gateway to S.Korea, and one of the busiest airports in Asia. Currently 88 airlines serve the airport linking 190 cities. Located in the geographic centre of Northeast Asia, the Airport has been operating for 15 years, beginning operations in 2001. The success in keeping an efficient and reliable operations and providing high-quality services to customers have won the airport prestigious recognitions.
Asiana Airlines around Tuesday 18SEP18 filed additional changes to its planned Seoul Incheon – Los Angeles service for winter 2018/19...
- Etihad outlines 787-10 operations in 4Q18
- Asiana Airlines W18 Los Angeles aircraft changes as of 17SEP18
- Korean Air resumes Boston service from April 2019
- Uzbekistan Airways adds one-time Seoul – Fergana route in late-Sep 2018
- Asiana Airlines W18 Regional service adjustment as of 13SEP18
- Korean Air W18 Europe/Mid-East service changes as of 07SEP18