Introduction to Incheon International Airport
Incheon International Airport (ICN), the winner of the Best Airport Worldwide by ACI for twelve consecutive years, is one of the most prominent gateways in Northeast Asia and the main hub for Korean Air and Asiana Airlines. Connecting 188 cities worldwide by 90 airlines, ICN has successfully grown into the world's third largest airport by international cargo volume and the fifth largest airport by international passenger volume.
Since its opening of 2001, ICN has rapidly grown with its passenger demand increasing by 9% every year. In 2018, ICN welcomed 68.3 million passengers, an...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- US-China Row Over Forced Route Suspensions Escalates
- China Forces Delta To Temporarily Suspend Shanghai Flights
- Analysis: The Gradual Return Of The A380
- ZIPAIR Tokyo Set for Los Angeles Launch
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More
- Finnair Pivots To US Market While Awaiting Asia’s Recovery