Incheon International Airport is the gateway to S.Korea, and one of the busiest airports in Asia. Currently 88 airlines serve the airport linking 190 cities. Located in the geographic centre of Northeast Asia, the Airport has been operating for 15 years, beginning operations in 2001. The success in keeping an efficient and reliable operations and providing high-quality services to customers have won the airport prestigious recognitions.
Korean Air from late-December 2018 gradually increases service to Japan, as following routes receives frequency increase. Busan –...
- United further expands San Francisco international service in 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines S19 long-haul service changes as of 05DEC18
- Jeju Air W18 Saipan service changes as of 27NOV18
- EastarJet expands Seoul – Sapporo route from Nov 2018
- Jeju Air Dec 2018/Jan 2019 Seoul service changes
- Jeju Air Saipan service changes from late-Nov 2018