Incheon International Airport is the gateway to S.Korea, and one of the busiest airports in Asia. Currently 88 airlines serve the airport linking 190 cities. Located in the geographic centre of Northeast Asia, the Airport has been operating for 15 years, beginning operations in 2001. The success in keeping an efficient and reliable operations and providing high-quality services to customers have won the airport prestigious recognitions.
Low-cost carrier Jetstar is moving into the growing but underserved Australia - South Korea market, sensing an opportunity to stimulate further...
- Korean Air schedules Shimojishima charters in May/June 2019
- Asiana Airlines closes Delhi bookings from July 2019
- Korean Air schedules Riga charters in 2Q19
- Jetstar adds Gold Coast – Seoul seasonal service from Dec 2019
- Korean Air schedules Marseille charters in May 2019
- Korean Air Dec 2019/Jan 2020 Boston service increases