Incheon International Airport (ICN), the winner of the Best Airport Worldwide by ACI for twelve consecutive years, is one of the most prominent gateways in Northeast Asia and the main hub for Korean Air and Asiana Airlines. Connecting 188 cities worldwide by 90 airlines, ICN has successfully grown into the world's third largest airport by international cargo volume and the fifth largest airport by international passenger volume.
Since its opening of 2001, ICN has rapidly grown with its passenger...
This week: Virgin Atlantic’s first flights to Brazil; El Al Israel Airlines to add two new European routes; and Delta Air Lines opens reservation...
- Eastar Jet adds Macau service from Nov 2019
- Air Busan revises 4Q19 International routes launch
- Jeju Air begins Jetstar Codeshare partnership from Dec 2019
- Korean Air expands Seoul – Guam service from Dec 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds A350 Seoul service from August 2020
- Bamboo Airways opens reservations for Seoul service from Oct 2019