Introduction to Incheon International Airport
Incheon International Airport (ICN), the winner of the Best Airport Worldwide by ACI for twelve consecutive years, is one of the most prominent gateways in Northeast Asia and the main hub for Korean Air and Asiana Airlines. Connecting 188 cities worldwide by 90 airlines, ICN has successfully grown into the world's third largest airport by international cargo volume and the fifth largest airport by international passenger volume.
Since its opening of 2001, ICN has rapidly grown with its passenger demand increasing by 9% every year. In 2018, ICN welcomed 68.3 million passengers, an...
Air Premia is set to become the fourth operator of nonstop Seoul-Honolulu flights.
- ACI: Hong Kong Remains Top Cargo Airport As Pandemic Surge Ends
- LOT Polish Airlines Plans Third Seoul Route
- Delta Seeks Approval To Expand US-Argentina Service
- Korean Air Moves Toward Completing Asiana Buy
- Vietjet Grows Seoul Connections
- Singapore Airlines Anticipates Strong Summer 2023 Schedule