Incheon International Airport is the gateway to SouthKorea, and one of the busiest airports in Asia. Currently 88 airlines serve the airport linking 190 cities.
Located in the geographic centre of Northeast Asia, the Airport has been operating for 18 years, beginning operations in 2001. The success in keeping an efficient and reliable operations and providing high-quality services to customers have won the airport prestigious recognitions.
LOT Polish Airlines is to add its first long-haul route to Asia from Budapest Airport as it continues to build its network from the Hungarian capital.
- Air Seoul adds Dayong limited-time service in Sep 2019
- Korean Air Japan service changes from Sep 2019
- T'Way Air expands Taichung service in Sep/Oct 2019
- T'Way Air increases Seoul – Kaohsiung service from Sep 2019
- Asiana Airlines reduces Osaka Kansai service Sep - Nov 2019
- Thomas Cook revises Cairns charter routing in Jan 2020