Introduction to Incheon International Airport
Incheon International Airport (ICN), the winner of the Best Airport Worldwide by ACI for twelve consecutive years, is one of the most prominent gateways in Northeast Asia and the main hub for Korean Air and Asiana Airlines. Connecting 188 cities worldwide by 90 airlines, ICN has successfully grown into the world's third largest airport by international cargo volume and the fifth largest airport by international passenger volume.
Since its opening of 2001, ICN has rapidly grown with its passenger demand increasing by 9% every year. In 2018, ICN welcomed 68.3 million passengers, an...
With commercial operations scheduled to commence on Aug. 11, the airline is already planning to expand its network internationally.
- Airline in Focus: Finnair
- Delta to launch Seoul route from Portland
- Cathay Pacific responds to new quarantine rules with route suspensions
- Seoul Incheon surpasses Hong Kong as Asia's busiest international hub
- Seoul, Abu Dhabi and Pittsburgh among BA route cuts
- Korean Air and Asiana merger to offer ‘wider range of routes’