Incheon International Airport is the gateway to S.Korea, and one of the busiest airports in Asia. Currently 88 airlines serve the airport linking 190 cities. Located in the geographic centre of Northeast Asia, the Airport has been operating for 15 years, beginning operations in 2001. The success in keeping an efficient and reliable operations and providing high-quality services to customers have won the airport prestigious recognitions.
Jeju Air later this month is resuming service to Saipan, however the airline will modify its operations. The airline plans to resume Seoul...
- Philippine Airlines ends Tagbilaran – Seoul Incheon route in Feb 2019
- Ethiopian expands Asiana codeshare to Japan from Nov 2018
- KLM NW19 Preliminary long-haul changes as of 09NOV18
- Asiana W18 Seattle aircraft changes
- Leading airports, destinations and suppliers to exhibit at Routes Asia 2019
- Korean Air W19 Boston preliminary frequency variations