Incheon International Airport is the gateway to S.Korea, and one of the busiest airports in Asia. Currently 88 airlines serve the airport linking 190 cities. Located in the geographic centre of Northeast Asia, the Airport has been operating for 15 years, beginning operations in 2001. The success in keeping an efficient and reliable operations and providing high-quality services to customers have won the airport prestigious recognitions.
Korean carrier Air Seoul in summer 2018 season plans to introduce new service, including service to Da Nang, as well as seasonal operation to...
- Philippine Airlines adds South Korea links from Palawan in S18
- Korean Air increases Urumqi service in S18
- Asiana schedules A350 Bangkok service in W18
- Asiana Airlines adds Oslo scheduled charters in 3Q18
- Mandarin Airlines adds Taichung – Tokyo service from June 2018
- Emirates reduces Seoul service from June 2018