Incheon International Airport is the gateway to S.Korea, and one of the busiest airports in Asia. Currently 88 airlines serve the airport linking 190 cities. Located in the geographic centre of Northeast Asia, the Airport has been operating for 15 years, beginning operations in 2001. The success in keeping an efficient and reliable operations and providing high-quality services to customers have won the airport prestigious recognitions.
Korean Air last week filed Boeing 737 MAX 8 service for Seoul Incheon – Guiyang route, which was not covered on last week’s report...
- Asiana S19 Regional/Short-Haul service changes as of 19FEB19
- Korean Air NS19 Auckland aircraft changes
- Asiana Airlines adds A350 service to Singapore from late-April 2019
- Asiana Airlines S19 Europe service changes as of 14FEB19
- Korean Air outlines 737 MAX 8 network in S19
- Etihad adds A380 Seoul service from July 2019; Sydney service changes