Incheon International Airport is the gateway to S.Korea, and one of the busiest airports in Asia. Currently 88 airlines serve the airport linking 190 cities. Located in the geographic centre of Northeast Asia, the Airport has been operating for 15 years, beginning operations in 2001. The success in keeping an efficient and reliable operations and providing high-quality services to customers have won the airport prestigious recognitions.
Alitalia in summer 2018 season plans to increase service to Korea, with the addition of 4 th weekly flight on Rome – Seoul Incheon route....
- Air Seoul increases Kalibo flights from March 2018
- Air Seoul expands Osaka flights in S18
- Asiana Aug 2018 Istanbul service changes
- Uzbekistan Airways S18 Seoul service changes as of 16FEB18
- Korean Air S18 747-400 operations as of 14FEB18
- Jeju Air increases Guam service in April/May 2018