Incheon International Airport is the gateway to S.Korea, and one of the busiest airports in Asia. Currently 88 airlines serve the airport linking 190 cities. Located in the geographic centre of Northeast Asia, the Airport has been operating for 15 years, beginning operations in 2001. The success in keeping an efficient and reliable operations and providing high-quality services to customers have won the airport prestigious recognitions.
Malaysia Airlines in last week’s schedule update extended Airbus A380 operational schedule to late-October 2018. For the month of September...
- Correction: Korean Air / Aeroflot extends codeshare partnership from July 2018
- United W18 San Francisco – Asia Boeing 787 service changes as of 06JUL18
- Uzbekistan Airways W18 service changes as of 05JUL18
- Korean Air W18 Vienna service update as of 03JUL18
- Korean Air consolidates Zagreb / Zurich service in W18
- Air Seoul adds Fukuoka service from late-Aug 2018