Introduction to Kyiv Boryspil International Airport
Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine.
Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems.
Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term relations with aviation enterprises and companies as well as to win a good reputation of an...
Aecom has partnered with Kyiv’s Boryspil International Airport to support the reconstruction of Ukraine’s aviation industry.
- Resolute Kyiv Airport CEO Outlines Recovery Plan
- KLM Outlines Potential Network Reduction Due To Schiphol ‘Green Cap’
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)
- Interview: Kyiv Sikorsky Chairman On Competition, Network And Airline Relations
- Routes In Brief: Blue Air, Flybondi, Frontier Airlines And More