Introduction to Kyiv Boryspil International Airport
Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine.
Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems.
Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term relations with aviation enterprises and companies as well as to win a good reputation of an...
A new route to Dubai is one of a number of additions the flag-carrier is making.
- Eurowings adds more new routes
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Ryanair adds routes, 737s at Rome Fiumicino
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- UIA confirms Ras Al Khaimah route
- Wizz Air further expands Bari network