Introduction to Kyiv Boryspil International Airport
Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine.
Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems.
Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term relations with aviation enterprises and companies as well as to win a good reputation of an...
The Czech Republic's second-largest city is set to be served nonstop from the Ukrainian capital.
- SkyUp cleared to operate 11 international routes
- Windrose Airlines seeks US approval
- El Al adds back six routes
- El Al resumes additional European destinations in late-Oct 2020
- SunExpress S21 network additions as of 11OCT20
- SkyUp Airlines adds Kayseri service from late-Dec 2020