Introduction to Kyiv Boryspil International Airport
Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine.
Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems.
Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term relations with aviation enterprises and companies as well as to win a good reputation of an...
The Ukrainian carrier intends to open its first scheduled service to the UK in June.
- SkyUp to grow Turkey and Cyprus service
- SkyUp adds Albania routes, UIA plans further resumptions
- airBaltic, Ukraine International expand codeshare partnership
- SkyUp increases Ukraine-Georgia connectivity
- SunExpress CEO eyes increased summer demand
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Lodz