Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine.
Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems.
Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term relations with aviation...
Lauda in winter 2019/20 season further expands planned new routes, previously not covered on Airlineroute . Additional new routes include service...
- SAS S20 Short-Haul network changes as of 08OCT19
- Ukraine International discontinues Almaty service in late-Oct 2019
- CPH's routes in focus: Kiev, Delhi and Hong Kong
- Pegasus Kiev Airport changes from Sep 2019
- Pegasus Sep/Oct 2019 Izmir – Kiev service changes
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion summary as of 01JUL19