Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine. Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems. Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term...
Ukraine International Airlines in recent schedule update filed service expansion for summer 2019 season, including the addition of 3 destinations,...
- Austrian W18 European frequency increases
- brussels airlines adds Kiev / Wroclaw service in Oct 2018
- Swiss converts summer seasonal service to year-round in W18
- Air Moldova resumes Kiev service from August 2018
- Windrose schedules new routes in S18
- Iraqi Airways adds Kiev scheduled service from mid-April 2018