Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine.
Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems.
Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term relations with aviation enterprises and companies as well as to win a good reputation of an...
Ukraine International Airlines since last week filed service adjustment for Dubai. From 13JAN20 to 01MAR20, the airline will operate Kyiv...
- SkyUp Airlines S20 network expansion
- Ukraine International Airlines Tehran schedule update as of 15JAN20
- Ukraine International Airlines 1Q20 Delhi service changes
- Ukraine International closes Tehran reservations from Jan 2020
- Etihad outlines Air Arabia Abu Dhabi network in S20
- WindRose schedules new Ivano-Frankovsk routes in late-Dec 2019