Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine. Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems. Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term...
Ukrainian carrier Windrose during summer season is adding new service to Italy and Greece, scheduled with Airbus A320/321 aircraft. Planned new...
- Iraqi Airways adds Kiev scheduled service from mid-April 2018
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- airmalta resumes Kiev service from June 2018
- Qatar Airways increases Kiev flights from July 2018
- TAP Air Portugal expands Ukraine International codeshare in S18
- CSA Czech Airlines outlines A321 network in S18