Introduction to Kyiv Boryspil International Airport
Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine.
Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems.
Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term relations with aviation enterprises and companies as well as to win a good reputation of an...
Ukrainian carrier WindRose in late-June and early-July 2020 added 5 new routes, based on schedule listing in the OAG. Planned operation for these...
- Ukraine International plans Naples service from August 2020
- airBaltic S20 operation changes as of 11JUN20
- Turkish Airlines S20 European network addition as of 29MAY20
- Wind Rose delays Kyiv – Zagreb service to late-July 2020
- Turkish Airlines schedules Boeing 787 Almaty / Kyiv service in S20
- Wind Rose adds Kyiv – Zagreb service from June 2020