Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine. Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems. Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term...
Yanair from June 2019 is adjusting service to Israel, where it’ll be operating Kiev Borispil – Tel Aviv route, instead of Kiev...
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Air Serbia outlines S19 network expansion
- Aigle Azur adds Kiev service from April 2019
- BORYSPIL AIRPORT STEADY GROWTH – 2018 RESULTS
- Boryspil Airport Preliminary Results for 2018
- Turkish Airlines expands Istanbul – Kiev flights from Feb 2019