Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine. Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems. Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term...
Summing up its performance in 2018, Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise may confidently speak about the steady growth of its key...
- Boryspil Airport Preliminary Results for 2018
- Turkish Airlines expands Istanbul – Kiev flights from Feb 2019
- Laudamotion adds Vienna – Kiev service from Feb 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds Bodrum – Kiev service from April 2019
- Ukraine International / WindRose S19 network adjustment as of 20DEC18
- Ukraine International increases Athens service from May 2019