Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine. Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems. Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term...
brussels airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans to expand service in Eastern Europe, as the airline plans to offer service to Kiev and Wroclaw....
- Swiss converts summer seasonal service to year-round in W18
- Air Moldova resumes Kiev service from August 2018
- Windrose schedules new routes in S18
- Iraqi Airways adds Kiev scheduled service from mid-April 2018
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- airmalta resumes Kiev service from June 2018