Introduction to Kyiv Boryspil International Airport
Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine.
Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems.
Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term relations with aviation enterprises and companies as well as to win a good reputation of an...
Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Los Angeles are among destinations returning.
- El Al resumes additional European destinations in late-Oct 2020
- SunExpress S21 network additions as of 11OCT20
- SkyUp Airlines adds Kayseri service from late-Dec 2020
- SkyUp Airlines adds Zanzibar service from late-Oct 2020
- Ukraine International closes bookings for Boeing 737 New York service from Dec 2020
- Wind Rose adds Kyiv – Kherson route from Oct 2020