Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine. Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems. Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term...
Ukraine International Airlines in winter 2018/19 season filed charter schedule for Kiev Borispil – Tenerife South route, with a total of 6...
- Belavia adds Chisinau service from late-Oct 2018
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Myway Airlines expands Eastern Europe service from Oct 2018
- Ukraine International adds scheduled La Romana service in W18
- Ukraine International S19 European network expansion
- Austrian W18 European frequency increases