Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. McCarran operates 109 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. LAS is the only 100% common use airport in the United States. This unparalleled facility flexibility guarantees our airline partners gate availability when they need it. McCarran is recognized as a global leader in the use of aviation technologies to improve the travel experience. In 2017, McCarran welcomed a record-breaking...
French boutique carrier La Compagnie in early-January 2020 plans to operate limited-time service to Las Vegas, on board its new 76-seater Airbus...
- Hainan Airlines closes Las Vegas bookings in S20
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Hainan Airlines re-opens Beijing – Las Vegas bookings in Dec 2019/Jan 2020
- KLM S20 Las Vegas frequency changes as of 02OCT19
- Hainan Airlines closes Las Vegas reservations in Dec 2019/Jan 2020
- Sun Country expands Madison service from late-Dec 2019