Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. McCarran operates 109 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. LAS is the only 100% common use airport in the United States. This unparalleled facility flexibility guarantees our airline partners gate availability when they need it. McCarran is recognized as a global leader in the use of aviation technologies...
Rosemary Vassiliadis, the director of aviation for Clark County, outlines what's next for the growing US hub.
- World Routes will return to Las Vegas in 2021
- Delta resumes Portland OR – Las Vegas service in April 2020
- Delta schedules additional domestic US routes in W19
- World Routes 25: 2013 Host Las Vegas Network in Nov 1995
- Hainan Airlines W19 Las Vegas inventory update as of 28AUG19
- British Airways S20 London Gatwick long-haul changes as of 23AUG19