Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. McCarran operates 109 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. LAS is the only 100% common use airport in the United States. This unparalleled facility flexibility guarantees our airline partners gate availability when they need it. McCarran is recognized as a global leader in the use of...
Alaska Airlines yesterday (15NOV18) announced service launch at Paine Field , with Horizon Air Embraer E175 aircraft. The airline will gradually...
- Spirit Airlines adds Austin service from Feb 2019
- Virgin Atlantic S19 Manchester – US service changes as of 26OCT18
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Hainan Airlines W18 Beijing – North America changes
- Virgin Atlantic 4Q18 London Gatwick – Las Vegas frequency changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up