Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. McCarran operates 109 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. LAS is the only 100% common use airport in the United States. This unparalleled facility flexibility guarantees our airline partners gate availability when they need it. McCarran is recognized as a global leader in the use of...
Spirit Airlines this week announced new routes launch from Las Vegas , where it plans to offer nonstop service to Burbank and Sacramento. Planned...
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in April/May 2019
- Sun Country S19 network additions
- Condor S19 Long-haul service adjustment as of 21DEC18
- Southwest Airlines domestic network additions from June 2019
- American continues 737 MAX 8 Miami network expansion in 2Q19
- Spirit Airlines adds Indianapolis service from March 2019