Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. McCarran operates 109 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. LAS is the only 100% common use airport in the United States. This unparalleled facility flexibility guarantees our airline partners gate availability when they need it. McCarran is recognized as a global leader in the use of aviation technologies...
This week: LEVEL bets on new Vegas route; LATAM Airlines adds Chile - Brazil service; and American Airlines set for second connection to Guyana.
- LEVEL adds Paris – Las Vegas service from late-Oct 2019
- Frontier adds Charlotte – Las Vegas service from July 2019
- Sun Country Fall 2019 network expansion
- Eurowings adds Frankfurt – Las Vegas service from late-Oct 2019
- Route rundown: TLV-ORD, SZX-FCO, FRA-LAS
- World Routes 2019... who's going?