Introduction to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. McCarran operates 109 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. LAS is the only 100% common use airport in the United States. This unparalleled facility flexibility guarantees our airline partners gate availability when they need it. McCarran is recognized as a global leader in the use of aviation technologies to improve the travel experience. In 2017, McCarran welcomed a record-breaking...
Allegiant Air is adding nine new nonstop seasonal routes to its summer schedule, including three from its home hub in Las Vegas.
- Allegiant Air further expands S20 network in June 2020
- Virgin Atlantic schedules extra Manchester – Las Vegas flights in Oct 2020
- LEVEL closes reservation for 2 Paris Orly – US routes from March 2020
- JetBlue 2Q20 Domestic service adjustment
- Volaris adds new US routes in S20
- British Airways schedules A380 Las Vegas service in early-Jan 2021