Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. The airport is owned and operated by Clark County, whose aviation system also includes four smaller general aviation airports. McCarran operates more than 110 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. Its Terminal 3, which opened June 2012, houses all international arrivals, and includes an...
WestJet on Monday (29JAN18) announced planned service increase on various routes to the US, Mexico and The Caribbean for summer 2018 season,...
- Five questions for VivaAerobus' chief executive
- WestJet expands 737 MAX 8 network in S18
- Route rundown: GRU-LAS, MXP-MIA, FRA-KUL
- Shortlists announced for Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards
- 2017 in review - part one: US travel ban, Norwegian growth, Etihad's future and Star Alliance turns 20
- LATAM Brasil plans Las Vegas seasonal service in NS18