Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. The airport is owned and operated by Clark County, whose aviation system also includes four smaller general aviation airports. McCarran operates more than 110 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. Its Terminal 3, which opened June 2012, houses all international arrivals, and includes an...
Air France recently adjusted planned operational aircraft for Paris CDG – Las Vegas route, operating on limited-time basis during CES Las...
- Spirit Airlines plans Columbus OH launch from Feb 2018
- Route rundown: ZRH-KBP, KCH-SZX, MEX-LAS
- vivaAerobus plans Las Vegas Dec 2017 launch
- WestJet resumes Hamilton – Las Vegas in W17
- Frontier Airlines plans additional routes in W17
- Virgin America expands A321neo routes in W17