Introduction to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. McCarran operates 109 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. LAS is the only 100% common use airport in the United States. This unparalleled facility flexibility guarantees our airline partners gate availability when they need it. McCarran is recognized as a global leader in the use of aviation technologies to improve the travel experience. In 2017, McCarran welcomed a record-breaking...
Virgin Atlantic has revealed its flying program for summer 2021, with plans to fly to 24 destinations.
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e May 10)
- JetBlue, Spirit get US government waivers on host of routes
- Virgin Atlantic to end London Gatwick operations
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 19)
- Lufthansa cuts fleet, reduces Eurowings’ long-haul operations
- Allegiant expands summer schedule