Lyon Airport, part of the VINCI Airports group, is the 2nd French regional airport.
- 11,7 million passengers in 2019 (+6.4% Y/Y)
- +35% growth since 2015
- More than 130 destinations (8 new routes in 2019)
- A brand new terminal, with 70,000 square meters
- Air France, easyJet, Transavia & Volotea base
- #2 French Region in terms of economic attractiveness
- As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland
- 12 million catchment area
With nearly 68% international traffic, Lyon Airport, part of the VINCI Airports group, has firmly established itself as an international airport and...
Wizz Air in recent schedule update filed changes to its Belgrade operation in summer 2020 season. Planned operation changes as follow....
- Qatar Airways announces service from Lyon Airport
- Qatar Airways 2020 further network expansion
- Lyon Airport's New Website Dedicated to Airlines
- Transavia France has inaugurated the exclusive Lyon - Amman service
- easyJet adds Lyon - Lanzarote service from 13 December 2019
- TAROM revises seasonal Lyon / Turin service in W19