Introduction to Lyon Airport
Lyon Airport, part of the VINCI Airports group, is the 2nd French regional airport.
- 11,7 million passengers in 2019 (+6.4% Y/Y)
- +35% growth since 2015
- More than 130 destinations (8 new routes in 2019)
- A brand new terminal 1, with 70,000 square meters
- Air France, easyJet, Transavia & Volotea base
- #2 French Region in terms of economic attractiveness
- As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland
- 12 million catchment area
With nearly 68% international traffic, Lyon Airport, part of the VINCI Airports group, has firmly established itself as an international airport and...
Lyon Airport's CCO Pierre Grosmaire explains more about the airport's growth in recent years, having increased passenger numbers from 8.7 million...
- Air France / Transavia France S20 Algeria network expansion
- Air Canada S20 China / Overall Long-Haul changes as of 21FEB20
- Transavia France adds Bejaïa, Constantine and Oran service from Lyon
- 2019 : A record year for Lyon Airport and VINCI Airports group
- Wizz Air S20 Belgrade service adjustment as of 15JAN20
- Qatar Airways announces service from Lyon Airport