Introduction to Lyon Airport
Lyon Airport, part of the VINCI Airports group, is the 2nd French regional airport.
- 11,7 million passengers in 2019 (+6.4% Y/Y)
- +35% growth since 2015
- More than 130 destinations (8 new routes in 2019)
- A brand new terminal 1, with 70,000 square meters
- Air France, easyJet, Transavia & Volotea base
- #2 French Region in terms of economic attractiveness
- As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland
- 12 million catchment area
With nearly 68% international traffic, Lyon Airport, part of the VINCI Airports group, has firmly established itself as an international airport and...
ASL Airlines France, which specialises in flights between France and North Africa, will tomorrow open a new domestic scheduled passenger route.
- Route Exchange: Lyon's network ambitions
- Lyon Airport announces the reopening of 27 domestic and European destinations, from June 8
- Air Corsica will once again link Lyon to Corsica from June 15
- Lyon Airport is ready for the resumption of passenger traffic
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- ASL Airlines France expands Algeria network in S20
Latest Updates from Lyon Airport
28 days 19 hours ago
28 days 20 hours ago
1 month 1 day ago
has updated their profile
3 months 28 days ago