Introduction to Deputy Director of Aviation, Marketing & Air Service Development
Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike.
KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand yields more than 11 million passengers per year. Low airport fees yield an industry-low cost...
Latest Deputy Director of Aviation, Marketing & Air Service Development News
New $1.5 Billion Kansas City Airport Terminal To Open Feb. 28
The Missouri airport is preparing to close its existing terminals.
Other Deputy Director of Aviation, Marketing & Air Service Development News
- Southwest Airlines To Launch Southern California-Kansas City Route
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2023
- Air Canada Boosts US Transborder Network For Summer 2023
- Sun Country Reveals Major Minneapolis Route Expansion
- Frontier Airlines Adds 10 New Routes From Phoenix
- 50 New Routes Starting In August 2022