Introduction to Deputy Director of Aviation, Marketing & Air Service Development
Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike.
KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand yields more than 11 million passengers per year. Low airport fees yield an industry-low cost...
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in August, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- Frontier Adds Four Destinations From Las Vegas
- JetBlue Airways Adds Kansas City, Milwaukee To Network
- Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham The Big Winners In Frontier’s Latest Expansion
- American Airlines to add 14 routes from Austin in the fall
- Spirit Airlines to add four Kansas City-Florida routes in June
- American, JetBlue forge ahead with partnership despite critics