Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike. KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand...
Icelandair in this week’s schedule update filed additional changes to its summer 2019 operation, which sees service expansion to North...
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019
- Spirit Airlines adds new routes in 2H18
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- Frontier Airlines August 2018 new routes additions
- Allegiant Air schedules additional new routes from June 2018
- OneJet adds new routes from Pittsburgh from late-March 2018