Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike. KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand...
Delta Airlines during the weekend of 14JAN18’s schedule update filed planned schedule for its latest domestic network expansion from...
- Icelandair plans Kansas City launch in May 2018
- Alaska Airlines W17 Portland OR service suspensions
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- ViaAir adds Hayden/Steamboat Springs service in W17
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Allegiant Air adds new routes Aug - Nov 2017