Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike.
KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand yields...
Delta Air Lines in the last few weeks filed service entry changes to its Airbus A220-100 aircraft on selected Seattle routes, previously...
- Icelandair closes reservation for 2 US destinations in S20
- Frontier Airlines expands Orlando network in Nov 2019
- Delta further expands A220 network as of 07JUL19
- Alaska Airlines S19 Skywest/Mainline aircraft changes as of 17FEB19
- Spirit Airlines expands Myrtle Beach network in May 2019
- Icelandair S19 network expansions as of 06SEP18