Introduction to Kansas City International Airport
Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike.
KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand yields more than 11 million passengers per year. Low airport fees yield an industry-low cost...
The Missouri airport is preparing to close its existing terminals.
- Southwest Airlines To Launch Southern California-Kansas City Route
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2023
- Air Canada Boosts US Transborder Network For Summer 2023
- Sun Country Reveals Major Minneapolis Route Expansion
- Frontier Airlines Adds 10 New Routes From Phoenix
- 50 New Routes Starting In August 2022