Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike.
KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand yields...
Delta Air Lines in this past week’s schedule update filed additional routes to be operated by Airbus A220-100 aircraft, while selected...
- Alaska Airlines S19 Skywest/Mainline aircraft changes as of 17FEB19
- Spirit Airlines expands Myrtle Beach network in May 2019
- Icelandair S19 network expansions as of 06SEP18
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019
- Spirit Airlines adds new routes in 2H18
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018