Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike. KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand...
Spirit Airlines last week announced service new routes scheduled during Fall season, majority in effect from November and December 2018. Ft....
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- Frontier Airlines August 2018 new routes additions
- Allegiant Air schedules additional new routes from June 2018
- OneJet adds new routes from Pittsburgh from late-March 2018
- Southwest Airlines plans new routes addition in August 2018
- Delta expands Seattle domestic network in June 2018