Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike. KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand...
Frontier Airlines earlier this month announced additional routes launch, scheduled in August, including expanded presence at Jacksonville FL ....
- Allegiant Air schedules additional new routes from June 2018
- OneJet adds new routes from Pittsburgh from late-March 2018
- Southwest Airlines plans new routes addition in August 2018
- Delta expands Seattle domestic network in June 2018
- Icelandair plans Kansas City launch in May 2018
- Alaska Airlines W17 Portland OR service suspensions