Introduction to Macau International Airport
Macau Airport - the airport for the city. Macau SAR - the hottest inbound market in Asia.
Macau situates in an ideal geographical location in the Pearl River Delta(PRD) Region of China. For centuries it has been exhibiting the co-existence and complimentary aspects of Eastern and Western cultures.
Macau has easy access, prestige world class hotels, resorts and convention facilities which blend with its world heritage sites to provide a unique destination in the world. This of course, is without mentioning the glamorous entertainment and the excitement and fun of the numerous gaming...
Chinese carrier Jiangxi Air hopes to begin international passenger and cargo routes from its base in Nanchang.
- China Southern files Nanjing – Macau schedule from July 2020
- T'Way Air Feb/Mar 2020 Macau / Taiwan service changes as of 10FEB20
- EVA Air further reduces Feb/Mar 2020 Hong Kong / Macau schedule
- Taiwanese carriers Hong Kong / Macau Feb 2020 service reductions as of 06FEB20
- STARLUX 1Q20 Taipei – Macau service reductions
- EVA Air adds A330-300 Kaohsiung service from Sep 2020
Latest Updates from Macau International Airport
Macau International Airport:
Is attending World Routes 2018
1 year 9 months ago