Introduction to Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record expected in 2019 with 5 long haul direct destinations operated by 6 scheduled carriers: Newark (new in...
Thirteen more routes have been added to Wizz Air’s summer schedule, taking the total number of new services being launched by the Central and...
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Nice Cote d'Azur announces the gradual resumption of Air Traffic
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Air China removes Beijing – Nice service in S20
- Delta S21 New York – Nice aircraft changes as of 10MAY20
- Air France / Transavia France S20 Algeria network expansion
Latest Updates from Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
1 month 5 days ago
5 months 12 days ago