Introduction to Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record expected in 2019 with 5 long haul direct destinations operated by 6 scheduled carriers: Newark (new in...
Transavia France in winter 2020/21 season is launching domestic routes within France, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Planned operation from...
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- LOT Polish Airlines schedules Boeing 787 intra-Europe service in 3Q20
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Norwegian to restore some short-haul European flights
- Wizz’s new summer routes near 150
Latest Updates from Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
3 months 22 days ago
7 months 29 days ago