NICE COTE D'AZUR AIRPORT : THE SECOND BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE 13.3 M PASSENGERS IN 2017 - NEW RECORD! SUMMER 2018 NETWORK : 117 SCHEDULED DESTINATIONS - 40 COUNTRIES - 54 AIRLINES - MORE THAN 1.372 WEEKLY FREQUENCIES. 17 NEW ROUTES INCLUDING 10 NEW DESTINATIONS. NICE COTE D'AZUR AIRPORT : A VERY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 65% of the traffic is international. The only French regional airport with a DAILY FLIGHT TO NEW YORK AND DUBAI, 5 WEEKLY FLIGHTS TO DOHA...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: EasyJet, Air France (incl. HOP!), British Airways, Norwegian, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 54
- Number of Direct Destinations: 117
- Number of Terminals: 2
Nice Cote d'Azur Airport:
has updated their profile
10 days 8 hours ago
2 months 9 days ago
Arkia Israel Airlines in summer 2018 season is introducing additional new service, previously not reported on Airlineroute . Planned new service...
- Air France adds CRJ1000 Paris Orly – Nice service in S18
- 117 destinations from Nice Cote d'Azur Airport in S18
- Wizz Air keeps growing its network from Nice
- Wizz Air further expands Vienna base operation in 1Q19
- easyJet further expands new French routes in S18
- EasyJet adds 2 new routes in S18