THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 ! For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%. In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries. After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: EasyJet, Air France (incl. HOP!), British Airways, Norwegian, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 54
- Number of Direct Destinations: 117
- Number of Terminals: 2
New start-up carrier Great Dane Airlines from June 2019 is launching scheduled operation, on board leased Embraer E190 aircraft (based on the...
- Nice Côte d'Azur primed for another record year
- Qatar Airways expands A350-900XWB network in S19
- Ural Airlines expands France network from June 2019
- Air Moldova S19 routes addition as of 28JAN19
- Air Serbia outlines S19 network expansion
- Kuwait Airways to resume Nice service in S19