THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record...
This week: Air India to restore Delhi – Toronto service; SCAT Airlines to open route to Japan from Routes Silk Road host; and Air China selects Nice.
- Nice Cote d'Azur and the south region connect directly to Beijing in the summer of 2019
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion summary as of 01JUL19
- Air China adds Beijing – Nice service from August 2019
- Wizz Air expands A321neo network in W19
- Delta S20 Long-Haul changes as of 12MAY19
- NICE CÔTE D’AZUR WELCOMES SKYUP AIRLINES AND ANNOUNCES A RECORD PROGRAMME FOR SUMMER 2019!
6 days 10 hours ago
2 months 27 days ago