Introduction to Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record expected in 2019 with 5 long haul direct destinations operated by 6 scheduled carriers: Newark (new in...
Air France-KLM CEO Ben Smith discusses the overhaul of the group’s strategy in the French domestic market.
- Air France to triple domestic capacity ahead of Christmas
- Delta NS21 International operation changes as of 18OCT20
- Transavia France adds new domestic routes from Nov 2020
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- LOT Polish Airlines schedules Boeing 787 intra-Europe service in 3Q20
Latest Updates from Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
5 months 28 days ago