THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record expected in 2019 with 5 long haul direct destinations operated by 6 scheduled carriers: Newark (new in...
Air France in the last few weeks opened additional short-haul service for summer 2020 season, including various service resumptions. Latest update...
- Nice Cote d'Azur connects to Bahrain with Gulf Air and consolidates its responsible development policy
- Gulf Air adds Nice service from July 2020
- Wizz Air S20 Budapest operation changes as of 15JAN20
- Air China S20 Beijing – Nice service changes
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19
- airBaltic expands Tallinn network in S20
26 days 11 hours ago
2 months 17 days ago
3 months 25 days ago
5 months 18 days ago