THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record...
Air Canada in summer 2020 season is adjusting Montreal – Nice service, as the airline moves to Mainline operation, replacing rouge. From...
- World Routes 25: First World Routes Host Cannes / Nice Nov 1995 Network
- United Airlines ramps up the Nice-Newark connection with daily flights in the summer of 2020
- Jet2.com expands Manchester Boeing 757 network in S20
- United S20 International service changes as of 22AUG19
- Nice Cote d'Azur hosted its first direct flight from China - operated by Air China
- Wizz Air boosts Kutaisi network from Sep 2019
18 days 19 hours ago
1 month 2 days ago
2 months 13 days ago
5 months 4 days ago