THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record...
Delta Air Lines in recent schedule update filed operational aircraft changes for long-haul routes, scheduled in summer 2020 season. Planned...
- NICE CÔTE D’AZUR WELCOMES SKYUP AIRLINES AND ANNOUNCES A RECORD PROGRAMME FOR SUMMER 2019!
- Chalair schedules Bergerac seasonal service in S19
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- HOP! adds seasonal domestic routes in S19
- Jet2.com S20 network expansion as of 26MAR19
- Great Dane Airlines outlines scheduled operation from June 2019
1 month 1 day ago