Introduction to Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record expected in 2019 with 5 long haul direct destinations operated by 6 scheduled carriers: Newark (new in...
Iceland’s flag-carrier plans to introduce scheduled flights to three new destinations in Europe, as well as restarting service to Montreal.
- Wizz Air To Ramp Up Ukraine Flying After Country Agrees to EU Open-Skies Treaty
- Blue Air unveils 10 new routes for summer 2022
- Route Analysis: Nice-London Heathrow
- Air Nostrum increases Balearics connectivity
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
- Flyr begins operations with Oslo-Tromsø service
Latest Updates from Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
1 year 7 months ago