Introduction to Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record expected in 2019 with 5 long haul direct destinations operated by 6 scheduled carriers: Newark (new in...
With lower demand forecast between New York and Paris, the airline plans to diversify operations.
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- Flyr confirms launch network, Wizz exits Norway’s domestic market
- Airline in Focus: Finnair
- Route Analysis: Prague-Nice
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Air France unveils summer schedule
Latest Updates from Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
1 year 17 days ago