THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record expected in 2019 with 5 long haul direct destinations operated by 6 scheduled carriers: Newark (new in...
up to 5 flights per week in Air Canada's A330-300
- Wizz Air expands A321neo network in S20
- Jet2.com schedules additional Boeing 757 routes from Manchester in S20
- EGYPTAIR further expands Lufthansa codeshare from Oct 2019
- Volotea S20 network additions as of 10OCT19
- airBaltic adds Tallinn – Nice service from May 2020
- Delta schedules additional re-configured 767-400ER routes in NS20
14 days 11 hours ago
2 months 7 days ago
2 months 22 days ago
4 months 2 days ago