Introduction to Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to Australia's premier tourist destination and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in efficient airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport now welcomes in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year.
Gold Coast Airport is currently investing $500 million into the airport precinct, including the Southern Terminal Expansion, which is expected to be completed in mid-2021. The terminal expansion will include a three-level terminal with aerobridges, and twice the floor area of the...
Korean Air restoring flights to Hawaii, Air Nostrum’s latest tender win, and Singapore Airlines restarting service to Houston are among the latest...
- Gold Coast Airport network and capacity expand
- Routes In Brief: Virgin Australia, Swiss, Volotea And More
- Airport experience to take off for travellers restarting holiday and business plans
- New service takes off on Gold Coast's third top route
- Jetstar to enter Brisbane-Perth market
- Gold Coast-Adelaide flights at record levels with new service
Latest Updates from Gold Coast Airport
1 month 15 days ago
4 months 24 days ago